uberdata

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
im thinking about uberdata. but im confused on exactly everything i need. i want data logging so i can tune it, and see whats going on.

list of things i know (or think) i need:

uberdata software
laptop - what are the min. requirements for uberdata? im really only gona use the laptop for tuning
chips.................. --
rom burner............|-- where do i get these?
datalogging box?--

about the datalogging box. i know with hondata they give you one, but what about with uberdata? do i build my own or something?

also my ecu is a chipped/socketed p28 obd1. will any other modifications be necessary to the ecu? like for datalogging?

any info is appreciated, im trying to learn everything i can about all this stuff. anything im missing or need to know please add. i tried going to pgmfi.org, but it wont let me register for some reason. it says ive already registered, but when i try to get my password sent, it gives me an error saying it cant connect or some shit.

check out the Engine Managment FAQ over on HMT.com
then check out xenocron.com for a complete Uber kit

chris is a good guy with more than fair prices

edit: if/when we meet up tomorrow i can show what all i've got in my TE setup
IMO its easier to understand when someones talking instead of typing

I got the flash n burn from moates it works great and I think they sell a box for data logging too I dont know if you need that cause I think you can use a USB cell phene cable and a laptop.

Back