What 4wd gearbox fits b16a or b18c?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fakinalky

Hey i was just wondering if anyone new this question ive gota DA6 integra b16a i want to put a 4wd gearbox in an lock the centre diff to make it rwd also need to know of a rear diff that will fit into my car. i will eventualy turbo it or put a b18c into it an turbo that so any help regarding this will be apreicieated cheerz... Any other help apart from dis guy below realy i just wana know of 4wd gearbox dat fits not wot it comes out of need model number an all that stuff... Also i can get a 4wd 89 civic for $200 if any1 know anything bout changing that stuff into my integra an keeping it b16a

Last edited:
haha. you are funny. If you want to put AWD or RWD on an integra, it would probably be easiest to drop an s2000 drivetrain into it and call it a day. a CRV awd system will mate up to the b16, but a LOT of fabrication will go into that job, and for not much in the way of results, unless you are just looking for a car that handles a bit better in the rain and snow.

Have you seen the thread on team integra where the guy is converting his teg to RWD? You should before you decide this is what you want to do. The stuff from the AWD civics is shit and will not hold ANY torque. Oh and no it won't work with a b16. Seriously, if you want RWD integra go buy a 240sx like everyone else.

CRV drivetrain is what you want... worth it?? IMO, no its not

Back