woooohoooo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO im drunk as a mutha fucka right now. shit i cant tell you how much i have had,,,,but i am having fun. shit dont mind me im just a pimp who is a lil tipsy....WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!! G's up hoes down BIATCH!!!

Toast Comic.gif

why do people get drunk and then get on the computer? i dont get it

:unsure:
:)

haha, its fun ... getting drunk and getting on a chat room with kids and older people on there is fun too

geezus i must have been wasted because i dont remember writing that shit....lol. i swear last night must have been rough because i ended up falling asleep on my couch in my underwear (usually i wear a pair of sweat pants). my room mate told me i was all sprawled out and she said i looked hella funny but she was nice enough to put a blanket over me :) i must have passed out and did that after a paid homage to the all mighty porcelain god...LMMFAO. and god do i feel like shit....ARGGGG hang overs SUCK!!

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Oct 5 2002, 10:34 AM
i never get hangovers!

neither do I.
shoulda scene me the night of my stag. really beyond drunk. Tossed the cookies in the parking lot. woke up went for a jog the next morning.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Oct 5 2002, 05:35 AM
geezus i must have been wasted because i dont remember writing that shit....lol. i swear last night must have been rough because i ended up falling asleep on my couch in my underwear (usually i wear a pair of sweat pants). my room mate told me i was all sprawled out and she said i looked hella funny but she was nice enough to put a blanket over me :) i must have passed out and did that after a paid homage to the all mighty porcelain god...LMMFAO. and god do i feel like shit....ARGGGG hang overs SUCK!!

lol and you were IMing me.. too funny. do you remember saying you were gonna give me 5gs? lol j/k

Back