1980 2nd gen civic b16 swap

how do you like the bigger cvcc motor?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey, congrats on the start up. i'm starting my swap pretty soon. i have an 81 sedan with an ls swap. can you hook me up with measurements for the mount placement? thanks, harry.

Whoah, I missed this. Congrats on the startup man :thumbsup:
I wish mine ran :(

hey, congrats on the start up. i'm starting my swap pretty soon. i have an 81 sedan with an ls swap. can you hook me up with measurements for the mount placement? thanks, harry.
i did the measurments to use the 88-91 civic motor mount kit for B16-B18 i mounted the mount to use the B16 and the D blocks as well
the mount that needed to be custom
mount.jpg

100_0443.jpg

Im not good in ART lol i don't care.
mountmeasure.jpg

100_0432-1.jpg

100_0356.jpg

100_0449-1.jpg

gangsta! i have been trying to find a way to install my motor, short of guessing. thanks for the detailed drawings. i have folowed your build for the past month or so. i have some mods on my civic and i am trying to improve the suspension right now. i replaced the struts and added cheap coilovers last year but it rides like ass. i just bought kyb struts and i looking at crx ground control coilovers. we'll see how that works. keep us up to date!

i was looking for rims and a guy i know said he had 4 NEW slicks that will fit the cvcc i looked at them and said hell ya best part was they were FREE

100_0653.jpg

look ! the tags are still on them
100_0654.jpg

don't let the size fool ya they work on the cvcc same size as 195/50 15 i have two pair one pair is 180/50/13 the other is 240/45/13 im ganna get rid, i wanna get 50.00 forthe pair. ones i can't use im thinking the 240/45/13" they hit the strut even w/ a huge off-set rim but will work on 88-2000 civic that run 13 X 8 wheels if so they will have to pay for shiping i gatta sell them to get the cvcc after parts, i need like that damn head light garnish.. Email me if you want them they have (very) lill cracks from being old /but new don"t think they wont work for grip they will, so small you can't see them on kodak 7.0 i will trust them name brand. remember the slicks are used for a lill time so use them up and get the times you want.

not alot has happend working on other friends cars busy with kids and sending parts out , the vid is old but just a run-around of the car ill have more very soon the car is great so far im towing it to the body shop soon i hope gatta save time for that i was looking at it and was thinking about going turbo im ganna run it on the track first but turbo might be to much.

Awesome. Glad to see it on the street.

Now strap that battery down and do some burnouts. Quit pussy-footin and rip on that thing! :D

Back