1980 2nd gen civic b16 swap

how do you like the bigger cvcc motor?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have been trolling this thread forever. You have a sick build! I am building a k20 ef but this from what I see is 2x more complicated. Hope to see more soon.

Last edited:
im lovin the idea of the drag set up... but i personally wouldnt put the stock bumper on... they add quite a bit of weight!

specially since your turboing, i think you'd do great with a set up like im doing for the front and rear, nice and clean, and saves on weight. check out the updates in my build if you havnt seen it yet.

either way, cant wait to run ya on the track this year!! see you in woodburn!

the bumper is lighter i did a trim on the inside like take out the inside and i made the bumper go in 2'' more i took the plastic trim to hide the hangers off. like i sayed it looks stock but cuting it down. pics soon trying to get the parts i need
hang with me.

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture029.jpg

holy crap I can't wait to see the 1/4 times this thing puts up. A turboed b16 in this car all gutted with nothing but a roll cage, a seat and a driver? its gonna be quick

OWE FUCK! you werent kiddin man!! shit im jealous that loooks awesome.

im sooo farr behind on mine shiit. ill never catch up to you lol. i havnt even seen my civic in over a month! prob closer to 2! i still want those slicks too if you still have them lol i just havnt been down to gresham for the longest time!

keep up the work and keep the pics coming! oh hey PIR drags just opened up too. get that sucker out there!

i didn't read through the whole thread, but where are you at in oregon?

any plans for shows/track events this year?

You have the same radiator I used for my EFK swap. What did you use to mount the fan on the radiator and where did you purchase?

prob used the 4 long bolts that you can see on the front side of the radiator. thats how i had to mount the fan on the custom built rad. for my drag vega.

Back