1980 2nd gen civic b16 swap

how do you like the bigger cvcc motor?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you guys should hear the car" the cams are bad ass it lopes and cackles like a v8 its sweet the respons of the tps is sweet. " yessss i have a vid of the motor running w/ the cams ill upload. doing more work tonight to beat the time tell race day!!!!!!!!!

yo man, im picking up my 81 civic tomorrow i was wondering if you could send me some more pics of your car. old and new..and how are those headlights you have in

they don't look bad and thats what there for is fans to mount to radiators most v8's and other cars use them,
not ricer just mountable

cams.jpg

cam1.jpg

cams3.jpg

How's it going with this little rocket?

Any news?

damn man i am sooo jealous, i wish i had the time to work on my civic, ive been hella swammped. you need to bring that thing to gresham one weekend and compare it to the cvcc im swapping right now, its nearly done!

by the way, still got those slicks? sorry i havnt got ahold of you, just been going threw a lot of shit.

How's it going with this little rocket?

Any news?
well ya there has been a lill news here the car is in top shape i have took it up the street it holds great
but we have something coming up at woodburn i have tryed to get the car ready for. a small amount of people will know what im going for or talking about..

on the 4 of july!!!!
at woodburn drags its ganna be big lol!!!!!!!!

im doing test and tune now for the cams and turbo setup
im waiting for some parts and a lill $$$ but will try and get

it done .
the slicks im waiting for or saving for to get it done...
ill have them im sure,
i still have time

tell me what you wanna see this week for a vid ill post it
burn off tell 13" POP
red line
something tell race day
just no street race VS. i do this on the track my kid sayed lol
ill go by the most or the odd..vid

hear what you got and wanna see...
the last of the vids so far is the same as the pics you see here last 2 weeks lol is what you get tell i get some
feed back on what you guys wanna see for vids on the car or old cvcc....

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

if you wanted to know why i did this
was my brother he has done alot. he
was apart of team unnamed-untamed and the supperbus (title of cars might be or are a lill off with / spelling) 8 years ago for me.
he had been with the monster trucks at a young age of 22 we have done alot of odd car builds i have learned alot from him and what he can do with ideas.
sence then we have built odd cars that people don't try .i have wanted to build something as odd
with the crap we have gone through we still build
and don't let stuff get in the way we dont all make $$$ from mom and dad we start from a dream to make it 1 step ahead.
if you want something bad enough you will get it --didnt get it didnt work hard enough..

if you didnt wanna know i dont give a crap told you anyway
thanx jas..

Last edited:
sick vid!

i vote for burn out till the 13's pop!!! but actually any video will be sick!

going to be at wood burn this weekend on the 12th? ill be down there for sure, i wanna see that thing run!!

something new im so damn happy i saved for this
worked my ass off for these......
24.- 9 1/2 - 13"
and skinnys...
just got them 3 days ago and they fit great ill get the other pics of them on the car...
Picture005-1.jpg

almost dome with it vids and pics soon guys just really busy with the build i have the car at a friends shop now and he lives out in the country so the vids of me driving are better lol no cops out there...lol gatta test it out!!!

Back