2008 Football Pick 'em!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Is anyone else having a good time watching Roethlisburger get sacked over and over and over again? :mad:

Bad week for me. :( Seriously, I had a few up set picks that didn't pan out :( .

well back up to be tied for first :D

some good games this week
NE vs Indy - thats a tough one

noke...i sat in my pjs all day.

woke up, green bay v. kc...smoke break...NE v. Indy...DINNER...Dallas v. Philly

great weekend.

cant wait till next weekend...Dallas v. New York

cant wait till next weekend...Dallas v. New York
hell yeah. New York is on a tear though. As long as Dallas' humongus(sp? lol) O-Line can keep the NYG front 4 in check, they should win this game. Also, the Giants are coming off a bye week and will be at home. They are gonna by nice and fresh for this game... i'm a little worried lol.

damn the steelers loooked damn good last night.

damn is anyone going to take out NE?

Yes. Last game of the season. The New York Football Giants..... in Jersey.

I'm confident in the Giants going into sunday. The secondary and pass coverage needs to step it up big time.

things im worried about:

Strahan is back...romo might go over 1 sack in this game...but hes still gonna roll out and own from outside the pocket.
Ross is back...more than likely going to be all over TO...but no worries...whose got Jason Witten? MUAAHAHAHAHA

The stuff im not so worried about:

I think we can stop jacobs, so if you try to take some of the edge off dallas by running, i dont think it will work well...Im not disrespecting jacobs in the least, but I think we can keep his yardage lower than most teams.

Both terrance newman and anthony henry are finally healthy at the same time which will give roy williams more time to be playing pass rush rather than coverage.

Those two being health should also help to shut down plaxio and shockey.

Im gonna call 27-24 dallas. Its gonna be close...im not doubting how good NY is right now.

This would normally be a higher score (assuming you guys didnt have Strahan back, and we only had one CB)...but since those two facts are true, i think the defensive ranks are gonna come up for both teams, and the offenses are gonna struggle to score.

things im worried about:

Strahan is back...romo might go over 1 sack in this game...but hes still gonna roll out and own from outside the pocket.
Ross is back...more than likely going to be all over TO...but no worries...whose got Jason Witten? MUAAHAHAHAHA

The stuff im not so worried about:

I think we can stop jacobs, so if you try to take some of the edge off dallas by running, i dont think it will work well...Im not disrespecting jacobs in the least, but I think we can keep his yardage lower than most teams.

Both terrance newman and anthony henry are finally healthy at the same time which will give roy williams more time to be playing pass rush rather than coverage.

Those two being health should also help to shut down plaxio and shockey.

Im gonna call 27-24 dallas. Its gonna be close...im not doubting how good NY is right now.

This would normally be a higher score (assuming you guys didnt have Strahan back, and we only had one CB)...but since those two facts are true, i think the defensive ranks are gonna come up for both teams, and the offenses are gonna struggle to score.
Have they mentioned yet if Tank Johnson is playing this sunday? Don't forget about the new big boy :D If he is gonna play, it's gonna be a long night for Eli :D

EDIT: I found it... DallasCowboys.com - News

Looks like he's not gonna be a starter though :( just pretty much gonna give Jay Ratliff some rest when needed. I think he'll eventually get put into the full rotation though. I say in about 3 or 4 games.

Last edited:
Horrible week for me. WTF, why can't I put two good weeks together? fuck me...

Oh and Sean...are we done with the shit talking yet? :ph34r: :D :lol:

I fucked up and forgot to submit my picks online. Fucking internet froze and I thoiught they went through. YAY. kicked out.

okay, so my score was a little off...and my game break down was WAY off...but we still won.

WOOT

Back