Ballers on a budget

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Im sorry, but thats fucking gay. Its only funny when old farts try to be "gangstas." With rap crap going the way it is, I dont even touch it anymore.

well has anyone noticed that the pictures on the top of screen ocassionally have a 2g eclipse show up? and on that note i am going to bed, that is all, sianara

Im sorry, but thats fucking gay. Its only funny when old farts try to be "gangstas." With rap crap going the way it is, I dont even touch it anymore.
has anybody heard the new nas song called "hip hop is dead"? it's a killer track. anyways, it's not "rap is dead". hip hop is different from rap. does anybody here know the four elements of hip hop. mad crazy rdm rep points if you do...

Last edited:
breakdancing, mc'ing, dj'ing, and graffiti

I havent heard it yet, im gettin his new cd for xmas, so i want to wait. :p

breakdancing, mc'ing, dj'ing, and graffiti

I havent heard it yet, im gettin his new cd for xmas, so i want to wait. :p
damn, that was quick. props to you!!!

anyways, i think he has a track with jay-z on there to. it's suppose to be a really good album from what i hear. haven't picked up the new jay-z yet though. waiting to hear some reviews.

oh im sorry all i heard was blah blah blah im a dirty tramp.

oh well, i get to sit at the grown folks table in about 3 weeks. 21 is comming so fast MWAHAHAHA.

21 wasnt shit for me.. i was goin to bars and shit when i was 18.. so it kinda ruined the whole experience of turning 21..

21 wasnt shit for me.. i was goin to bars and shit when i was 18.. so it kinda ruined the whole experience of turning 21..
So true, especially since it's legal to drink at 18 back home which means we started drinking by the age of 11. Me personally, I had my first taste of alcohol at the age of 5, being nosy, saw my moms drinking a beer asked for some, hated it and didn't touch a beer again until I was 19, but loved hard liqour

well guys i would love to sit and chat today but i got bills to go pay. oh and i know this is a long shot but if anyone lives in ohio and they know where fields eartle is, we are having a meet at 9 pm. at white castle.

Back