Ballers on a budget

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Theyre both mach 1's... dads - 69 428 scj bored to a 429. Moms - 04 mach

kubota091.jpg

Picture215.jpg

kubota067.jpg

kubota017.jpg

Pictures... oh yah, for the record.. the si got stuck in the mud today
hoooonda.jpg

197688.jpg

Ill climb a damn tree to take a pic of my car!!
kubota084.jpg

I grew up in a mustang family/... my parents and their rides
Picture241.jpg

Road trip, parm and I
Picture237.jpg

197690.jpg

Always a custom on our trips
What r u doing getting my ride stuck in the mud......... oh wait mine is in the garage :) dam I haven't seen a stock si shifter and booth in so long I forgot how they look

Rollin thru tha snow wit ma homie eskimoz. Smokin weed til my eyes bleed. Can't stop this mad flow, comin straight from the Nofe Po'. I may be white, but that's just cuz I'm frozen, open my igloos door and let the freaky ho's in.
Irkutak, Kalimuk, n her little sister Manitog, I got these ho's on a leash like my motherfuckin sled-dogs!

:p

ROFL

i litterally laughed my ass off at Nofe Po'

Pictures... oh yah, for the record.. the si got stuck in the mud today

197688.jpg

Ill climb a damn tree to take a pic of my car!!
kubota084.jpg

I grew up in a mustang family/... my parents and their rides

197690.jpg

Always a custom on our trips

You climbed the wrong tree...

Nice Mustangs... my parents drive frikken Blazers and Jimmys... go figure.

that interior down there looks familiar! What kinda deck do you have? Looks like you used the install kit, unlike me. haha

Yeah shit. I'll start a thread for this one.

Nahhhhh dude.. half the time my buttons dont even work! I have a new deck.. sitting in my garage, my boyfriend has yet to install it (im horrible at audio)

it's not that hard. I just finally finished installing mine after initially doing it two years ago.

It's now fully mounted to the metal bracketing. I tell you what though, i'll never buy another flip down face cd player.

Everytime I push the buttons or try to turn the volume down on the deck itself, the face switches off until I let off the pressure.

Good thing I have a remote. This Kenwood deck sucks. I give it 5 of 10 stars.

i be rockin the stockin, pokin the chicken and destroyin your wishin, while the redneck boy goes fishin, you cant stop the onslaught even though your words are hard fought, and i let it go without a thought. i will b-box you boy.

you lose.

Rollin thru tha snow wit ma homie eskimoz. Smokin weed til my eyes bleed. Can't stop this mad flow, comin straight from the Nofe Po'. I may be white, but that's just cuz I'm frozen, open my igloos door and let the freaky ho's in.
Irkutak, Kalimuk, n her little sister Manitog, I got these ho's on a leash like my motherfuckin sled-dogs!

:p

ehhh........

it's not that hard. I just finally finished installing mine after initially doing it two years ago.

It's now fully mounted to the metal bracketing. I tell you what though, i'll never buy another flip down face cd player.

Everytime I push the buttons or try to turn the volume down on the deck itself, the face switches off until I let off the pressure.

Good thing I have a remote. This Kenwood deck sucks. I give it 5 of 10 stars.

Sounds like faulty wiring to me or u got a defective unit. What model do u have. Their best models are their DDX series 7015, 7017, 6019, and 8017. Someone broke into my ride while I was at the club and got me for my whole stereo, so the next deck I'm getting is their 25th anniversary edition the XXv-06v it's a flip out unlike the others I mentioned above and the face is detachable.

i hate audio:)

What?!!!! I love audio, if ya'll lived close I'd do all of you installs for cheap just cause I love doing it

Back