Ballers on a budget

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Thats parm. my friend that just had the misscarrage... I have tons of pictures...

puff daddy in 96 is not old school.

and i assure you, i'm whiter than you :)

oh shit...do I smell another Hondaswap freestyle battle coming on?

...is there even anyone else here other than B that remembers that? lol

I could have beaten all of you, but it was like squashin ants so I refrained lol

i be rockin the stockin, pokin the chicken and destroyin your wishin, while the redneck boy goes fishin, you cant stop the onslaught even though your words are hard fought, and i let it go without a thought. i will b-box you boy.

Hey 89crxzc, what part of Ohio are you in exactly? I grew up in Cincy.

good old lebanon, in between mason, middletown, sprinborro, waynesville and south lebanon. 20 minutes from the bum spot in down town.

you can never be too white to be a wigger.
wigger.jpg

I think hip-hop in general is getting gay. Every FOB asian kid to the whitist black kid thinks they can spit game and be "riding dirty" all day. Everyone whose anyone is trying to release a rap album. And then you get DJ this DJ that. I was recently at AZ and went to a bar. They had this fucking "tight" ass DJ who was supposed to be "mad tight off the chain" but ended trying to mix up 80s rock with 90s rap that didnt mix well and couldnt scratch for shit.

Im open it to being multi-racial, but it gets fucking retard when rich kids talk about how ghetto their life is and inserts a sound of an AK-47 going off, white/asian/hispanic or watever. And I especially hate the fucking bay area movement right now, even though Sacramento loves that shit. I hope some gets ran over doing ghost riding the whip or getting funky retarded. And dont get me started on the donks or watever fuck they call it. Cars with 40inch rims and 30inch lifts....

But I guess every "cool" thing has its fags and wannabes and people that are just in it for the trend. I just wished it wasnt so mainstream that you see in your pepsi commericals or car ads and rubs it your face.

I have a feeling drifting is well on its way since it was on the Jimmy Kimmel clip, FF3, but its not there yet..Still in its baby infancies with the "car junkies"...

I hope time attacks never catch on...:ph34r:

end of rant....

i be rockin the stockin, pokin the chicken and destroyin your wishin, while the redneck boy goes fishin, you cant stop the onslaught even though your words are hard fought, and i let it go without a thought. i will b-box you boy.

see what I mean?

Rollin thru tha snow wit ma homie eskimoz. Smokin weed til my eyes bleed. Can't stop this mad flow, comin straight from the Nofe Po'. I may be white, but that's just cuz I'm frozen, open my igloos door and let the freaky ho's in.
Irkutak, Kalimuk, n her little sister Manitog, I got these ho's on a leash like my motherfuckin sled-dogs!

:p

Pictures... oh yah, for the record.. the si got stuck in the mud today
hoooonda.jpg

197688.jpg

Ill climb a damn tree to take a pic of my car!!
kubota084.jpg

I grew up in a mustang family/... my parents and their rides
Picture241.jpg

Road trip, parm and I
Picture237.jpg

197690.jpg

Always a custom on our trips

Last edited:
Back