employment

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

But I have a hundred and my girl has been wanting to experiment...:D

Uh huh.... well, i am leaving out of state soon. My mom's a crazy biatch. Maybe I'll go live with my dad again.... grrr. Only other choice is if someone lets me live with them til I get a job and shit lol. Not likely though....

lmao I thought you'd get a kick out of that =P
I'm going to go look at some places to rent this friday after work, which reminds me I have to be at work in 4 hours why am I still awake?
Seriously though all kidding aside if your in the area and need a place to crash for awhile its cool assuming I'll have one lol...

Yeah, I don't think I'll be that far way from here. Thanks though. :)

goddammit why is it always my fault? besides I can't help it that aleaf is a sexy beast

On a more on topic note, I went to whites machine shop today and the owner wasn't their but an employee gave me his number so I called him when I got home and talked to him and he seemed to like what I had to say and told me to meet him tomorrow at the shop after I get off work and before I go into work at the bodyshop. I may have my 3rd job finally :D

If you haven't tried this already, start looking at the defense contractors. Good money, not so much job security though.

Check out some federal government jobs too, https://cpolwapp.belvoir.army.mil/public/vabSelfNom/index.jsp. Good pay, great job security; the joke is that someone has to die for a job to open up. Sometimes you get lucky though. You'd be suprised what you can end up doing. And, if you don't mind moving, you're even better off.

actually there are a lot more govt jobs opening up. A lot of the vietnam era vets are retiering now.

actually there are a lot more govt jobs opening up. A lot of the vietnam era vets are retiering now.

I hear ya on that one.

Funny, because I'm about to leave work, where I do a government job. I get paid really well, and I've got great benefits. That's very true, but the main thing to keep in mind is that you have to get into the system first. Once you're in, it's not so hard to get other jobs, and the promotion cycle begins.

I don't know if anyone here understands the system, but the government just converted to a new pay-system called NSPS, where you can actually negotiate your pay based on public-sector pay.

I really hate to sound like a commercial, but you should look into it. I've never had a job that I loved as much as this.

well I got off work 10 minutes early, hauled ass to the house cleaned up and dressed all spiffy like, raced my ass down to the shop and talked to the guy for about 20 mins and...I have a job working on saturdays, he said he'd see how things go and go from their :D you couldn't slap the smile off my face all day

well I got off work 10 minutes early, hauled ass to the house cleaned up and dressed all spiffy like, raced my ass down to the shop and talked to the guy for about 20 mins and...I have a job working on saturdays, he said he'd see how things go and go from their :D you couldn't slap the smile off my face all day
congrats. when you get there try to be a sponge and soak up everything possible.

Back