Eric's '92 Prelude Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

okay, so i got some money today and got the new valve cover gasket and paint (for once the local auto parts stores had somethin i needed). i am in between coats on the paint and will have pics up later.

okay, ill put it on later maybe but ill probably just keep it off so the paint can cure and the temptation to start it up wont be there lol

CIMG0709.jpg

CIMG0710.jpg

CIMG0711.jpg

so i put the valve cover back on and it looks 100% better, i also painted the hardware for it to match... i also just ordered my awesome $26 "JDM" corner lights off ebay tonight lol

CIMG0712.jpg

CIMG0713.jpg

CIMG0714.jpg

CIMG0715.jpg

CIMG0716.jpg

let me know what you think...

i think that hole may hold the throttle cable on right-hand drive cars. also, if you want new honda parts, this place has the best prices that i've found -> Honda Automotive Parts

well i havent really done much today i havent been home but i did put corners on my friends hatch for him, i ordered my new corners last night, idk if i already said that but im about to put a new passenger side headlight in if i can get it to fit... ill update later

maybe thats why my cruise control dont work lol, so i put most of my interior back in tonight, no pics cuz it was too dark...

so im cheap and im doing what i know i shouldnt, im gettin my parts off egay... ill stop being cheap when i get a better (or another) job. ill have another job in the spring for sure so i should have about 2x the money that i do now

also i was wondering on a muffler recommendation, i want something relatively loud but not too ricey, any ideas? i have a good exhaust guy that can put it all on and everything i just need a recommendation on the muffler, any help is appreciated.

also i was wondering on a muffler recommendation, i want something relatively loud but not too ricey, any ideas? i have a good exhaust guy that can put it all on and everything i just need a recommendation on the muffler, any help is appreciated.

Magnaflow oval shaped muffler...

whats with you guys? lol no posts in 2 or three days? lol well i got my new corners in tonight and hopefully puttin them in in the morning

props on the valve cover, it looks good. may i recommend taking some degreaser on a plate or a little in the bottom of a bowl and set your oil cap H-logo down and let it soak a while, then hit it with a toothbrush and you will love how clean the OEM cap can look!

keep up the hard work, once you get to degreasing that engine you'll appreciate it. i appreciated my pristine clean f22b :) i miss my 'cord.

thanks. i ran out of degreaser so i gotta get more so i can finish degreasing it. i got my knock off B&M shift knob from ebay today and i like it and got my new corners last night, havent put them on yet cuz im replacing the core support once i can find one so i started kind of taking the front end apart

so i have a problem... i went to test my new corners and hooked them up and got nothing. it doesnt make sense the back ones work but not the front ones... any ideas???

Back