i fucking hate my job

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You guys bitch too much, I work 54 hours a week, and I have worked 13 days in a row.

-- thinks to myself, 'why didn't they wait till monday to fire her?'
We think it's best to fire people of Fridays, less chance of an "accident"

oh yes, I'm rolling in the overtime--4.15/hr :angry:

And I was quoting office space :)

wa wa i work 30-40 and still go to school/study all summer 20 and train every other week so ya i get like i day a week off for 5 hours if i am lucky. Hell right now i am working on a project due in three days. (term paper bla bla, should have been done like a mounth ago)

ok, but thats your choice. i chose to work 40 hours a week, no weekends.

now im being asked to come in on saturdays, for no pay. f taht

That sucks. I average 50 hours a week, I have to work a minimum of 44. Overtime owns, especially when I work 70 hour work weeks.
B tell them do go fuck themselves.

its ok, i told them i can't work. and thats that

You should try working 12 hours a day for a hundred days straight in the middle of the ocean. Spend a few years in the military, and you'll appreciate your job.

well try working 11 hour shifts in the 110+ degree heat *with humidity of 30% or more* . thats a bitch.

but i hear ya man. sounds like some shit to me..

30% humidity and you're bitching? I'm going to fly all the west coast ppl out here and you can experience REAL heat and humidity. We are over 100 and have 70-90% humidity most of the time. :)

but try being outside in it for 11 hours a day, with no break.

try livin in southern missouri, the humidity is so bad here u go outside and are soaking wet in 5 mins. but the sweat doesnt drip it stays on you making you all sticky and gross. thats why i stay inside 80% of the time. hell its even hot at night

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Aug 8 2003, 03:25 AM
try livin in southern missouri, the humidity is so bad here u go outside and are soaking wet in 5 mins. but the sweat doesnt drip it stays on you making you all sticky and gross. thats why i stay inside 80% of the time. hell its even hot at night

dude. i live in a desert. i know how it is

and no, i'm not used to humidity. i'm used to 5% or less. this 30-40% shit is killing me, specially cuz its 115 outside.

lol you people have no idea what 100% humidity feels like

Back