i fucking hate my job

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i actually do. i go to wisconsin *kenosha* every couple years and they have quite a bit of humidiy as well..

you have no idea what 115 degree dry heat is.

i bet your white ass*not literally your ass, so done flame* will turn pink in 10 minutes or less.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 8 2003, 03:28 AM
lol you people have no idea what 100% humidity feels like

yea i do, i lived in oklahoma, we seen 100% constantly, down here, we at least get 30% days.

:werd:
I love the wheather here. 90-105 during the day, very low if any humidity. And to top it off, I work in an Air Conditioned office. I get to name my hours (of course if I don't work 40 I don't get paid for 40). This morning I got to work at 9:30, yesterday I got here at 10. The only down side is the pay isn't great $8/hr (it's livable here) and I have to spend an hour on Sat and an hour on Sun playing backup tape jockey.

Just thought someone needed to express contentment with thier situation instead of trying out do everyone else in how much my current situation sucks. :)

Now i know why pissedoffsol is always so damn pissed off. LOL they work his ass way to much say ''FUCK THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS.''

You guys wanna see hot? please come to Florida i mean really you have no idea.

Try comin' south of the ATL.
Hott as fuck down here.
It's even hot after it rains!
Oh yeah...Valdosta is hot.

Back