Pre-Spring HS+other boards Parts swap meet.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:blink: vendors.....

I'm thinking if we have too many people planning on coming...then we might have to call the park and see if they have any issues with reserving the parking lot....and I highly doubt my back yard or my drivway will hold all the vendors tents and 18-wheelers.....if the weather is slightly inclimate... :p

its a park. its a public place. as long as its daytime hours, anyone can come in and park and use the fields, etc.

i think vendors would be stupid. if 20 people show up to this, i'll be impressed...

We didn't call them for the Z meet we had last year...and nothing was said to us....except..."Sweet cars!!!" and we had about 12-18 Z's show up....and we had the whole backstretch by the lake, and the fire pits for some awesome burgers. http://twinturbo.net/net/viewmsg.aspx?foru...&msg_id=1645921

(one of those pics...it looks like Martine is going to take out a fiero :ph34r: )

and
http://www.nezclub.com/nez_showpics.asp

March...nobody is in that park anyways.... a small turn out is wanted....

But granted....I have had thoughts of just putting all the parts on tarps, and sitting them out in the back yard and hold a Tag Sale, an ad in the local paper..etc....and I don't see a problem with doing that...except that I might get distracted talking to someone...and something might walk away....or the excesive cars on the street...and the chance that some idiots might try to do burnout in front of my house.... :mad:

The wife is all for the yardsale idea..... :mrgreen:

if it gets more of my crap ...errrmm ...stuff sold...more room to move around....even for 25cents for something..then she's all for it....and we can throw some other stuff up for sale...like toys, books, old computers....etc........

So I guess.....ehhmm. It's a go. since the lawn will need to be redone anyways in the spring...the back yard will be the parking and sale area....but I might need a little help cleaning some of the junk back there to the dump.

I estimate that about 20 cars with their tarps and parts laid out can fit back there....I can set up a burner for hot water...so we can have mass amounts of hot chocolate on hand....and I can prolly buy a BBQ'er and if we set it up right...hamburgers and hot dogs for the day...later on in the day...or night...BYOB...

I would like to keep it honda's, nissans, toyota's and Subby's...JDM Import flea market....hehe

hey...that sounds kinda good :)

I'll post a real post updated with all the info...when I'm at work tonight or when I get home tommorrow....

keep an eye out for the JDM Flea Market :p

if I can sell one set of JDM wheels...and the wife gets some money from it...then it's worth the trouble for thi shindig. :laugh:

Whatever the locale, I'm in. I'll make sure I have it off from work. Not much shit to bring, but I got some misc shit I need to get rid of. More or less need to mingle with the rest of the NE HS crew. Chris says you're all jerks, but think otherwise.... :p

For claytons sake, I might have some home improvement materials that I could barter with..... :confused:

hmm..... i thought it was going to be at the park. if it was on other sites i think the turn out would not be to bad.

where ever it is i am in clayton i got 4 cars comeing grom springfalls Ny my boy's up there want to get in on the action! and about that set of wheels you wife wants dibbs on i got a guy right now buyin some teggy stuff off me and i get paied today so they might not make it to the swap meet lol i love them i want them!!! i will talk to ya more when i stop by today to do that sand blast job and i will help ya out with the hatchy!! i need to see you get a different car in that shop to get done :p

Quoted post[/post]]
where ever it is i am in clayton i got 4 cars comeing grom springfalls Ny my boy's up there want to get in on the action! and about that set of wheels you wife wants dibbs on i got a guy right now buyin some teggy stuff off me and i get paied today so they might not make it to the swap meet lol i love them i want them!!! i will talk to ya more when i stop by today to do that sand blast job and i will help ya out with the hatchy!! i need to see you get a different car in that shop to get done :p

Got got any Nawz???!!!!!!!!

I need the big ones, two of them, and I need them that night.

May want to clear it with Clayton whether or not your "crew" comes all the way up to CT.

dont worry man it not a getto crew form NY. i have done a lot of work for them they are in the nice part of up state ny! nothing to worry about they mostly comeing to buy and look and vist!

Back