where did you get your nickname?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reikoshea came from a weird childhood

as a kid i used to play laser tag a LOT. I was a cheating bastard that used the mirrors to bounce my shots while i was camping by a wall. I always used the name ricochet.

when hackers came out i thought it was cool how they did shit like "cereal killer" and "acid burn" and shit like that, so i decided to turn my name into somethink like that...sooo Reiko Shea. The rest is history.
ahh, now i finally know how to say that. i always looked at it and was like WTF? i couldn't pronounce it.

Had several nicknames from the dark past of life, but we ain't going there....

sTreTch-T came from my T-bucket roadster. After I totaled it in 2000 I fixed all the fiberglass then cut 1/2 and sTreTched it 5". Got more leg room and a pretty cool handle too. Over on our club BBS most of the guys don't even know my real name.

If you want to see some great street rods with some insane HP check it out @ NTBA

Lots of great pics and great tech articles too.

I always pronounced it reek-o-shee-uh. Figured you were some japanese sumo wrestler or somethin. :p

i fuckin hate that show. seriously a girl i dated bought me a rikochet doll.....i was kinda pissed but didnt show it. I had my name long before mucha lucha was on the air. RAWR.

well pissedoffsol, it looks like no one remembers that aim conversation, and I have a feeling I'm not the only one who wants to know...unless you're holding onto that $5 for an old modsquad member to dwell on until the lightbulb comes on...

Body Dropped: i wanna have a body dropped truck. ie be able to lay the body of my truck on the ground at the flick of a switch.

Nikes: they my fave brand of shoes even tho im currently rocking the old school Airwalks...

only thing i can think of is the build up for that damn del sol...an entire day dedicated to reading that thread. i nearly shot myself.

Homie = homeboy, friend
Varrio = Mexican ghetto
Chula Vista = A place in San Diego
13 = Sureno, a Mexican gang that wears blue and identifies with the number 13, different from MS13 which is El Salvadorian.
Varrio Chula Vista 13 = A Sureno set (gang) from Chula Vista known for hardcore gangbanging
Blanco = white, and my skin is very white

Putting it together. I had a friend who used to gangbang with a Sureno set in San Diego. His mother shipped him and his brother up my way during high school to live with their father. We became friends and he named me Mr. Blanco because I'm so white you can use me for a tanning shield...note my forehead in the avatar. Before that people either just called me Scott, G because it's the first letter of my last name, Big because I was 280lbs. with 8% body fat at 6'5" in high school, or Big-O because I was big and really white like the Big-O tire man.

Oh but hell yeah, that big Sur side is everywhere up here because norte can't keep 'em out. Unlike SoCal where you won't see 14 anywhere below the San Fernando valley. Although, to be completely honest, most of the Surenos up here and just wetbacks staking a claim against the numerous farm workers. When they get tested they just say "no bang". My homie from VCV is one of the hardcore verteranos from back in the day before it became a hyna set.
I'm so glad I grew up where I did. If I had grown up out there I would have gotten mixed up in all that shit when I was young and thought it was cool.

seriously...we only had two gangs where i grew up and we were so far out of the city that it really wasnt an issue.

I just know that i avoided wearing red or blue in downtown. Shit happends.

Oh but hell yeah, that big Sur side is everywhere up here because norte can't keep 'em out. Unlike SoCal where you won't see 14 anywhere below the San Fernando valley. Although, to be completely honest, most of the Surenos up here and just wetbacks staking a claim against the numerous farm workers. When they get tested they just say "no bang". My homie from VCV is one of the hardcore verteranos from back in the day before it became a hyna set.
You got that right, you'll never, NEVER, see a 14 out here. They got the biggest green light on their head it's not even funny. Anywhere below the San Fernando Valley? lol try even 2 hours north of there. I'm 45 min north of the San Fernando Valley and Cal City is about 45 min north from me and there were no Norteno's or 14's in sight. and that sucks for your homie that VCV turned into a hyna set, i'd be fuckin' pissed if that were me.

You know something, my cousin is an OG from Barrio Norwalk and when he went up there to San Francisco, he said he was wearing his Long Beach hat with the LB shirt and he got hit up by 3 Norteno's and they ended up bitchin' out. I guess the Norteno's know they are even out numbered in there own territory.

This is the best conversation Blanco has ever had. :)

back on topic....

I work on aircraft...from towing them into a hanger, to ripping off an engine and rebuilding it....but a long time ago someone mentioned that I jockied an aircraft into a tightspot real good...so I kinda liked the way it sounded...

Aircraft Jockey = Airjockie

I just picked this handle at random, because I use it for all websites I pulled the burnout thing and put the total in there to complete the pun.

Now my nickname in person originated from my last name.

the guys at the bar call me Romeo because the girls crowd me when i do kareoke, and that usually results in a small party at my apartment afterwards.

yes, romeo is my nickname, if you go out and party with me you will understand.

it is also my favorite song by sublime... hence my AIM SN Subl1meRomeo

im getting the nickname "guitar hero" since i play the ps2 game and ive beating it on expert with a 5 star review on every song.

im getting the nickname "guitar hero" since i play the ps2 game and ive beating it on expert with a 5 star review on every song.
I played that game high as hell the other day and I need to get myself a working PS2 now. It's amazing. Plus I need a Vice City and San Adreas fix.

Sabz5150

Sabz is a nickname I earned during my darker days within the computer world. It originated from 'saboteur', which nobody online (figure that) could spell properly. Sabz was eaiser to spell and the name stuck. Most people I know still call me that.

5150 is the radio code for a person who is 'mentally disturbed'. Not to be confused with the Sammy Hagar album of the same name. I was one of the crazier ones in my rather large circle (think global) so that found its way on the end of my nickname. People usually drop the 5150 off the end and just call me Sabz.

Back