Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

As far as tires my personal preference are the Yokohama AVS ES100s.
Grippy yet ok for DD use?
id see if you can get your hands on a gsr trans before you decide anything. its a happy medium. the ls is a turd.
Local guy selling a 96 GSR trans for $230 with 2nd gear grind. I woudl have to convert to hydro though.
car came along nicely.
one of fex CRX that look clean
Thanks but I hope not to stop here! ;)

YouTube - Dynomax Super Turbo Straight Piped LS Powered CRX !

109_4370.jpg

c'mon man. really?

I'm speechless. Everything seemed normal until you got to the exhaust part.
that's ghetto as FauK homie!

other than that the car is shweet. :)

Haha it's gonna bet fixed. I need another bent piece of pipe then it will tuck up way better then I'll paint the muffler black with a stock S2000 exhaust tip. It will work great. :D Plus for the $103.47 and 2 hours of grinding and welding on my part I got a lot of bang for buck. Judge after its strapped up properly. :p

Painted my rims! So much happier! They turned out great. Super glossy. Rust Oleum FTW!

109_4372.jpg

109_4373.jpg

109_4374.jpg

109_4376.jpg

^
he's got a point. I'm glad you're fixing the ghetto exhaust.
I hope that paint stick cuz they do look pretty nice. :)

I personally like the chrome lip. I really want a set although too many people here in Tally have them. I'm now leaning more towards the sprint harts in white. Hmmmmm

^^^ It won't stay on if you don't scuff them a bit. It will chip and peel off. Too late now.
We will see how it goes. They've dried for a while now and I'm completly happy with the finish.
^
he's got a point. I'm glad you're fixing the ghetto exhaust.
I hope that paint stick cuz they do look pretty nice. :)

I personally like the chrome lip. I really want a set although too many people here in Tally have them. I'm now leaning more towards the sprint harts in white. Hmmmmm
The chrome lip was alright but to me it seems like too much since nothing else is chrome. Just flat colors now...blue, black and white.
damn.. not trying to hate but the exhaust doesnt sound too great :/ other than that things are lookin good.
Lol it really doesn't. When I'm cruzing it only humms, very managable. If you notice in the video I step up the idle to about 3 grand it its not bad at all.

things hella fresh man ive got a 90 si jdm b16a swap tht im in te middle of doing now

HOLY RASPY AS SHIT! go buy a couple glass packs (cherry bombs) to put anywhere before the muffler it will help...

If you like it then don't worry bout others... Nice car though I miss my rex... these threads make me want to get another one but i got too many kids...

Back