Check this build up out...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

One Stop Customs

Story short:
We found out about this one guy, in his 20's who has lukemia, his name is Chago (nickname). He bought a Caddy and wanted to make it into a lowrider. His lukemia got worse and well, some guys decided to take over the project. Some donated money, some donated parts, as I did... so, just wanted to show you guys what love and determination does when good is intended...

Chagos build up...

Nacho :D

ive always wanted a low rider, but im way too white for one haha. thats a great things all you guys are doin for him, that defiantely is all love.

jesus christ that was a beater! nice work and props to you and everyone who helped out to make a leukemia patient's life better. :)

It always makes me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside to know that there are other compassionate and caring individuals out there.

I think it was an awesome cause and must be one of the most amazing feelings in the world to personally make someone's lifelong dream come true.

Just makes me get all teary-eyed and girly thinking about it.

i have to say that what you all in the lowrider community did was very touching to help a young guy's dream come true. people like that get much respect from me as a minitrucker.

btw, i read that in there that someone sent pics and info about the buildup to Lowrider Magazine, any word on that?

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@May 12 2005, 01:41 PM
i have to say that what you all in the lowrider community did was very touching to help a young guy's dream come true. people like that get much respect from me as a minitrucker.

btw, i read that in there that someone sent pics and info about the buildup to Lowrider Magazine, any word on that?
[post=498512]Quoted post[/post]​

the car will have a full feature on the next street low magazine issue... My friend is a photographer for 4 different car magazines, so I'm betting that the car will make all 4 magazines... As to lowrider magazine, not sure about what they want to do, most likely, they will publish it also...

To Seany-izzle;

You should check out my friends/club members from Kentucky and florida... all white dudes in it... or as one of my friends, brent a.k.a pitbull said, the redder the neck, the better! LOL hahaha... probably 40% of all lowriders are white dudes from the midwest and east coast... Some of our downest members are white, from Canada, Washington, Oregon, N. Cali, NV, NM, KY, and FL... :D you're never to white to be a lowrider LOL...

Originally posted by VTECin5th@May 13 2005, 01:24 AM
:clapping:
Very nice thing you guys did.
:D
[post=498742]Quoted post[/post]​

thank you from all of us in the lowriding community who participated in one way or another... :)

Back