DA9 GSR SWAP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It's been awhile since i posted. I took a break off the car just because i wanted to drive it. Ive been enjoying the B17 along with the YS1 transmission. Its crazy how it was an auto and now its a manual. Every time i come in the car, i look at the AUTO cluster. Im still keeping it....Its OG miles on the car. Anyways, Ive decided to pick up a few small things and also went to the junkayrd.

Since I bought the pedal assembly from the junkyard, the brake/accel pedals were worn out. I bought new replacements along with a new cotter pin for the brake booster to brake pedal. I even picked up a new VALET Key for my car since I lost the original. Also picked up some interior pieces for the seat and some misc things. I also came up on the DRIVERS Floor Mat. Tried looking for the other 3 but could not find it. The floor mat is beat but some cleaning and fabric paint will make it look good.

IMG_1322.png

IMG_1323.png

I'm getting any voltage out of the P61 ECU and I am not receiving any type of voltage or reading. I back probed connector D pin 20 for any voltage with the car on and I get no reading. idk what to do, fixed my other codes but I still get a code 7 and I'm trying calibrate my TPS.

nice, looking good man. Good job done, how many hours it took you? I mean how many hours you were spending daily?

Back