Eureka ! The mystery, closer to being solved

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah, well the whole point of my past 2 weeks on hondaswap is that I can't close the fucking deal and get this result.

Nice for you to join us !

if she told you all that,then the little slut deserved to be made cry,,but you should just fuck the living daylights out of her and never talk to her again,,,just skeet all over her face and everything lol,just to make it that much more of a "your a dirty little whore that deserves a nice fuckin":D

haha, "skeet". lmao.

Yeah, well the whole point of my past 2 weeks on hondaswap is that I can't close the fucking deal and get this result.

try the experiment like i stated above, im eager for the results.

girl: hey nice bike
celerity: thanks
girl: heres my number we should meet up some time
celerity: cool heres mine, gimme a call

about a week goes by

girl: hey doing anything friday night
celerity: nothing planned so far,what did you have in mind?
girl:
budist_monk_on_fire.jpg

celerity: again!?!?! what the fuck
girl: *sizzle*

oh yea;)
i forgot sorry
well work extra hard just to close the deal with her,so that it can be done
then move on and treat her as what she is,a piece of ass,,

ugh that's awful. she's still a human, and apparently suffers from a huge lapse in self respect. but i don't see how dehumanizing her makes it any better. big frowny face to injen.

a lot of guys are this way, we try to get away with what ever she will let us. not saying it's right, just what is.

ugh that's awful. she's still a human, and apparently suffers from a huge lapse in self respect. but i don't see how dehumanizing her makes it any better. big frowny face to injen.
its obvious she likes being treated this way,,maybe in her mind its not dehumanizing.its........booty?!
a lot of guys are this way, we try to get away with what ever she will let us. not saying it's right, just what is.
exactly,,i treat my girls the way they like to be treated,id rather be nice to them but,if they act like sluts,whores,and all that then,well,,its just something you gotta do,,

:glare: i'm not against booty or getting some or even some slutty behavior. i am against the complete objectification of anyone. she may be riding the drama llama all over town and have the saddlesores to prove it, but that doesn't mean someone like steve should treat her like a warm apple pie (read: inanimate object with no feelings or needs of her own).

So does this in a way prove that 'fate' can exist? If it's all by 'chance' then... how does one ever believe that that 'chance' is theirs? Or, is it just enough to maybe believe that it is love and they are your 'soulmate'? If so, then it's not fate at all, but merely just the power of the mind. I actually think that we have a part in it, we can put ourselves there, but we can't make all the effort and think it will happen. Some of us want it, others don't. Plan accordingly.

So does this in a way prove that 'fate' can exist? If it's all by 'chance' then... how does one ever believe that that 'chance' is theirs? Or, is it just enough to maybe believe that it is love and they are your 'soulmate'? If so, then it's not fate at all, but merely just the power of the mind. I actually think that we have a part in it, we can put ourselves there, but we can't make all the effort and think it will happen. Some of us want it, others don't. Plan accordingly.
it's a strong advocate of it. but there are ways to increase your odds. surround yourself with people of similar interests, age, interests and what have you. be open minded, accepting, and genuine will also increase the odds of "fate" working in your favor.

steve, have you tried anything online yet? match.com is a pretty kick ass site. worked for me!

steve, have you tried anything online yet? match.com is a pretty kick ass site. worked for me!
are you serious? I've had a lot of reservations about the online dating thing. Also the area I live in is fairly rural, so I always figured that there wouldn't be that many local people on there.

are you serious? I've had a lot of reservations about the online dating thing. Also the area I live in is fairly rural, so I always figured that there wouldn't be that many local people on there.
yeah, you have to expand a little. mine was a 50 mile radius search.

i wasn't into it at all until my mom suggested it. i was single over a year before i started actively looking. thought i would give it a try. it's easy, no obligation, and kinda fun. i didn't use it to it's full advantage and still met the love of my life. we were both too busy to actually get out and date around and neither of us really cared for the bar scene. if you put yourself in an environment where people are looking for the same thing as you, you are more than likely going to find it. ^_^

You know what worked for me? MercedImports.com. I literally met the man I was going to marry through a forum, but luckily we were close enough to see each other a lot... I guess I did kinda just have to sit inside and be a shut in to meet him. However, I had no intention of that happening, I just wanted to hang out with local people who were into racing and cars. The whole story is pretty funny, but I'll save that I suppose since it's not really what it's about.

Nick- I was just pondering the idea... maybe it's more of a psychological thing. You put yourself out there... and in the internet world, there are millions of people, it's not a 'bar' setting, etc so you are just in a pool... you get to be picky without having to 'reject' anyone face to face, and you can do it at your own pace. I'm thinking it's all just... a matter of time before it becomes a bit more advanced with technology. As soon as our phones begin communicating with each other just as we walk by people or are in vicinity to them, they exchange information about the owners... their interests, hobbies, etc, and can notify them of potential clients, business partners, and mates. It's going to get crazy. The era of the nerd is coming up! :)

haha, that would be cool if my phone had a profile and had a match profile installed. it would vibrate when someone with similar interests was in the vicinity. i would look to see if anybody was attractive to me, then give it a shot and see if her phone vibrated too.

haha, that would be cool if my phone had a profile and had a match profile installed. it would vibrate when someone with similar interests was in the vicinity. i would look to see if anybody was attractive to me, then give it a shot and see if her phone vibrated too.

laugh if you want, it's coming. seriously. :ph34r:

my experience with match.com was less than great; that site for my area = a big booty call. that wasn't what i was looking for. eharmony wasn't a bad experience...really....except that the one person i decided to crawl out from under my rock and meet just was not into me, in person. sigh. = my foray into online dating.

but i'm totally a fan of hanging out in places you like to be, and doing things you like to do, and letting the scenario play out where someone else (that's available) likes and does the same things. seems to work pretty damn good.

Back