Finally

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackJDMdeath

well they arent much but you get to see wonderful ks ::snicker:: and my lude and my friends supercharged corrado running 15 psi (btw... he still loses to me every time ;) )

yea, im in love with that car, the guy he bought it from owns a porche 944 and a boxer... which is why he said he was rethinking selling it to anyone because it handled better than both of his porches my jaw touched base with mother earth. and yes, that car is fun :) (but he STILL loses to the almighty vtec lol)

::sniffles:: i want my car back, she is so sexy! btw i will have a whole whole bunch more pictures, i'm taking them while its apart for insurance reasons. can't ever cover your ass TOO much, right?

I love corrados. They have kick ass styling and they are fast as hell. I was looking for on for the longest time but i could not find any in my price range that were in decent shape.

So i am guessing it is the g60 or is the vr6 with an aftermarket supercharger?

BTW, there is a little thing at the bottom that says "to share this gallery with others, copy and paste this address" You just link it they way you would a normal webpage

His gallery

dude, the vr6s hate boost, they cant take more than about 7 lbs when tuned perfectly, and thats pushing it, much less 15 lbs. Its gotta be the g60. The g60 is pretty mean, I had plans on dropin one (the crucial ass 16valve g60) into my old golf (arent hybrids great) after the tranny locked up but funds and a desperate need for transportation got the best of me. So now I have a crx and soon i'll have a hybrid that can hang with a 16v g60 golf after third gear.

i like the exterior design of a corrado, looks nice, but the interior is just too 80's for me. the inside looks like the interior of a 85 CRX, everythings too boxy.

actually lol... there is a volkswagen tuner shop here in wichita and the owner has a twin turbo vr6 corrado :eek: and he is pushing right around 17psi :worthy: :worthy: and he has a turbo crvtec in a crx :worthy: :worthy:

I almost bought a Corrado,there is a guy here with a US spec one,but it was $7500.Absolutley mint,beautiful,but it was that or a swap,sooo....in went the B.

yeah corrado's are pretty quick stock and a cool different look from regular norm vw's. A guy near my house rants about running consistent mid 14's with just exhaust, a chip, and neuspeed suspension mods on teh vr6 version.

corrado has quite a bit of stuff, a different supercharger pully for 15psi, custom ordered denso iridium plugs, RSV reroute kit, neuspeed p chip, not sure which clutch he has, neuspeed suspension mods out the ass with kyb agx shocks, straight piped to a tip, 13 inch crossdrilled brake kit, he has a lot more that he rambles on about but thats about the time i throw in "VTEC 0WNZ J00!!!" lol

g60's suck. by far the worst reliable vw motor ever.

saying vr6's can't handel boost is like saying an h22 doesn't create torque steer in a civic :)

Back