Headers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ilikepie

What does everyone suggest as a good header? i want good performance and dont care about the price. they are going on a 94 integ ls, along with a greddy evo muffler.

Originally posted by ilikepie@Dec 29 2002, 06:36 PM
What does everyone suggest as a good header? i want good performance and dont care about the price. they are going on a 94 integ ls, along with a greddy evo muffler.

Well.. depends. A decent header for cheap. DC.. some ppl say the welds are weak.. but have they personally seen or used it? (dont know). Can't go wrong with JDM header tho. Toda is good also.

DC 4-2-1 = (285 or so)
DC 4-1 = (295-310)

96-97 JDM ITR 4-2-1 = (?)
98-up JDM ITR 4-1 = (?)

Dual motor B18B's, dawg! QOHC! (Quadruple overhead cam)

heh no.. and they topic is just what it says.. see we are talking about more than one header.. so it gets an S.. heh

Originally posted by ilikepie@Dec 29 2002, 09:56 PM
heh no.. and they topic is just what it says.. see we are talking about more than one header.. so it gets an S.. heh

:werd:

You had proper grammer/plurality in both the title and your post... don't worry.

:D

werd- for na vtec motors, im all about the jdm 4-1. i lsot the link, but the header test they did on the ITR, it came in like 3rd or somthing.. behind the $1500 smsp and another tunable length deal
it rules for the money. dont forget, you need the collecter/gasket too

Back