i hate flakers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Or even just telling them that it's time to go back.

I can't believe you let someone drive it.
I also can't believe that you'd let him drive it that long.
I'm also having a hard time understanding how/why you weren't carrying.

Do you have his name and license plate number? How about the name of his cousin, and a list of the places he drove? This will come in handy when he either steals or vandalizes your truck.

Brian doesn't own a firearm or a license to carry, so it's hard to carry something he doesn't have.

You guys need to stop basing the possibility of theft or vandalism based on where you live. We're not in shittown CT or loserville NJ/MD. His truck has literally sat in my front yard for 2-3 weeks and not even the little piss ant kids walking home from school would dare go near it. The guy that drove it lives in Kendallville, which is over an hour away and I recall every tattoo he had and even the make, model and color of the piece of shit he drove into my driveway.

His truck will be just fine.

Ok, B16. I'll try not to take from 30 years of personal knowledge of living in this same area and applying it with logic.

If you live in "Pleasantville", why do you feel the need to arm yourself?

Didnt u get a shitload of copper wire stolen from the back of ur driveway? Lol

Never did update that, did I? It was my old neighbor. He ended up giving me the money for it after he took it with the load he had.

fellas!! stop jumping to conclusions!! even if he was to try to steal my rims, first off, good luck getting a jack under my truck!! second off, the lugnuts are soo tight on there that i cant take em off with a damn breaker bar. third off, if he was to steal my radio, i could give a shit because the radio in it is old and i could care less about it (thats why its in there and not my good one!). im not worried about my truck. james stays up late and has good hearing, and i get up at the ass crack of dawn and as james says, hes an hour away. i doubt he would wanna take or attempt to take my truck. its just not worth his hassel to.

Don't get hurt guys, I'm not bashing your neighborhood, I'm sure its nice but thieves don't steal good shit in ronchyhoods.

When I lived in the wrong part of town I would always listen to my neighbors talking how they going across town to boost some niggas car and how they have been watching houses out there too.

Moral of the story is crackheads won't Jack pocket lint from other crackheads, they steal our shit

Don't get hurt guys, I'm not bashing your neighborhood, I'm sure its nice but thieves don't steal good shit in ronchyhoods.

When I lived in the wrong part of town I would always listen to my neighbors talking how they going across town to boost some niggas car and how they have been watching houses out there too.

Moral of the story is crackheads won't Jack pocket lint from other crackheads, they steal our shit
Pretty much

If you live in "Pleasantville", why do you feel the need to arm yourself?
The only Pleasantville I know of is right by Atlantic City. If I lived there, I'd be armed to the teeth. Total shithole.

Back