Matts96HB's EJ6 Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I honestly have no idea what it's like right now. But I can tell you that that extra punch I picked up from the mild tune is gonna make me giggity all over the place :ph34r:

Nice Build, gives me Ideas for my 95 Coupe :), the pully really help alot?

matt!!where are you?!?!lol pobably enjoying the BOOST!

I wouldn't doubt it. Everyday I drive around I dream about the day when at least one of my cars is done. *sigh* I would be enjoying the heck out of boost too as I spend a good amount of time in my cars commuting from work everyday.

I'm around lol, just extremely busy because of winter break and all. I've been working a lot, and been out and about a little too much. I haven't got a decent night's rest for the past three weeks, but oh well haha.

Anyway, the Civic is great, it's in the shop where its nice and warm :) The Accord is still mobbin along, still haven't got stuck in our 3+ feet of snow. :)

glad your back:)
and glad the civic is waiting patiently,,
oh pm replied

yea that accord rapes... best part is driving it while passing two forms that should not even be able to drive a car as they helplessly sit there...... re-fucking-tarted...

hi

Hahaha Chad.. we did have some good times in that thing already lol

Anyway, took the hatch down the street yesterday just to make sure all is good.. :)

you may have told and im guessing you did cause you took it to the dyno but did you get your launch control situation figured... other words able to really rap it out????

rofltities. srry did not mean to do this to ur thread just had no response
1228817955665ngw8.png

Back