Phyregod needs a new car...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Have you thought about the CL Type-S?

0806_01z+2009_mitsubishi_lancer_ralliart_sportback+side_view_while_driving.jpg

also its 02-03 Mini's that had the common issues, 04+ seem to be fine but 05+ have the optional LSD, shorter gears, and the upgraded supercharger (same as the earlier JCW cars)
-just an FYI

Good info on the mini!

I also learned that the rsx lost its RSXness between 2004 and 2005. I had no idea. The looks of the car changed for the worse, but the engine and suspension were worked over very nicely. So, sexy and curvy and original?.. or plain exterior, fluffier seats, and tighter/faster/more power? Why the hell must one make such decisions?

I mean, who would pass up 10 more hp, a more agressive tune, sharper steering and more precise suspension? Just because it looks like a cavalier. Wait.. Yeah, I just went there.

I can't have a 230 kompressor or a 77 'vette. Both cheaper. I would have bought both already. Kids. The destroyer of automotive dreams.

I have the retarded fast vehicle (1krr) so I have no need for some uber fast bad ass top of the line sports car. I just want something nice that I can cruise in. A touring car. If I were rich, I'd totally settle for an aston martin right now.

What about an 04+ acura TL. Room for the family and 270hp 6 speed + lsd. Nice seats, high quality interior, and a nice stereo. IMO the best styled Honda/Acura that came out last decade. I know jeffie used to own one.. May be tough to get into a lower mileage one given your price range.

What about an 04+ acura TL. Room for the family and 270hp 6 speed + lsd. Nice seats, high quality interior, and a nice stereo. IMO the best styled Honda/Acura that came out last decade. I know jeffie used to own one.. May be tough to get into a lower mileage one given your price range.
Wonderful car I'd buy another one if I was in the market for a mid size car.
However it MUST have a 6 speed.

stay away from 03.5 and lower m3's... look up the rod bearing recalls

I averaged 19mpg with my m3, mostly highway.
which means, you'll get 15-17 city, which means, you might as well keep the jeep cuz the M3 doesn't meet your fuel consumption requirements.

How about a TSX?

Very true. Its just nifty.

I've decided to sell off the jeep first. Get $3-4k for it instead of trading it in and only getting 2k. I can practice a little patience for a 1-2k bonus.

I may even skip the nice car all together and grab another rex or eg or something and call it done. I rather enjoy not having car payments.. If I could sell the jeep for 4, buy an eg for 2, I'd have 2k to toss at the element or the bike. Win all over the place.

Back