sigh... another build thread. but this one will also end without epicness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

really digging those rims by the way...

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 216
i think it looks good. should have just painted the cage black. it would work with anything. you still can, it will just be a pain in the ass.

hey man, i just wear this yellow tank top, cut off jean shorts and army boots because i like how they look. :lol:
:super:

kelsodeez said:
with the hood closed, you wont see the valve cover but the roll cage will bug me to no end. maybe ill throw a vinyl wrap over it.
After all the hard work it took to paint it? That sucks bro. Haha

i just bought a 94 civic with a ls swap in it and it needs a speed sensor and im trying to figure which tranny is in it so i can get the right sensor. what trannys bolt up to a b18b1??? i know its a hydro tranny!!!

Go to the tech articles section on the home page and do some reading. Please be considerate to your fellow members and don't thread jack.

Rustoleum flat black is your friend. Do the roll bar, then do the valve cover, and while your at it, do the wheels too. Seriously, you've got half the rainbow on your car already. Knock it off with the colors, homo :p

nah ive made my decision. i am going to do some serious masking and rattle can the cage orange. shit will look good

lol close that damn hood and paint that damn cage!

attachment.php

Attachments

• SKITTLES-TASTE-THE-FUCKING-RAINBOW.jpg
    SKITTLES-TASTE-THE-FUCKING-RAINBOW.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 663
Back