Wall street protests

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Right, Communism is the answer. Everyone gets their fair share no matter what. You consider yourself a Libertarian? Everything you say contradicts the Libertarian philosophy..

I think you lost me here. I'm not getting that from Clifford's posts. Am I missing something ?

Probably because his posts are filled with sarcasm. I can't tell when he is serious and when he isn't. Leaves a lot to be assumed about the guy. But if working doesn't get you what you want, what else is there besides Communism?

Those poor police must be traumatized after being imprisoned by those intimidating terrorists. Thank God for their bravery.

Ya, I felt that video was a little far reaching. Those police could have easily just walked through them.

The crowd shouting "From Davis to Greece, fuck the police!" doesn't really send that great of a message. Yeah, "fuck the police!" until something is stolen from you, or you need protection. That's one big crowd of morons if you ask me.

Also, I find it humorous that they are protesting high tuition costs in a state that just passed legislation to allow illegal immigrants financial aid at public universities, and they're protesting at a university.

What's really funny is the system of corporate run government that is being protested is much closer to communism than capitalism. The wealth of the proletariat is extracted and then distributed to the elites. Sounds like Soviet Russia to me.

What's really funny is the system of corporate run government that is being protested is much closer to communism than capitalism. The wealth of the proletariat is extracted and then distributed to the elites. Sounds like Soviet Russia to me.

Any corrupt system of government, regardless of it's label, can produce the same result. America just hid the dirty stuff behind a shiny coat of hope and dreams.

And yet (from my perspective) a lot of these people think Capitalism is the problem...

What kind of a message would that have sent? "We abide terrorist protesters"?
what? Didn't the video state that the police wanted to leave but the protesters were "blocking their path". Just sitting there talking shit is not terrorism.

hahahaha i like how they all clapped and cheered like it was some kind of victory. they should be lucky the police didnt light them up with the paintball guns lol.

hahahaha i like how they all clapped and cheered like it was some kind of victory. they should be lucky the police didnt light them up with the paintball guns lol.
This is why I had to drop CJ as a major. There is no way I would have been able to restrain myself and not shoot those fuckers with a paintball gun. Hell, I have the urge to go by the occupy SF after dropping my wife off at school and doing a drive by with my paintball gun.. lol

The crowd shouting "From Davis to Greece, fuck the police!" doesn't really send that great of a message. Yeah, "fuck the police!" until something is stolen from you, or you need protection. That's one big crowd of morons if you ask me.

Also, I find it humorous that they are protesting high tuition costs in a state that just passed legislation to allow illegal immigrants financial aid at public universities, and they're protesting at a university.

The UC system is reasonably priced in comparison to private universities.

The wealth of the proletariat is extracted and then distributed to the elites. Sounds like Soviet Russia to me.

Explain this?

This is why I had to drop CJ as a major. There is no way I would have been able to restrain myself and not shoot those fuckers with a paintball gun. Hell, I have the urge to go by the occupy SF after dropping my wife off at school and doing a drive by with my paintball gun.. lol

Let me know when...I'll make the drive up and film it for you.

Yea, what victory? The police came in, accomplished their objective, arrested some non-compliant hippies, pepper sprayed others that were making threatening demands, and left.

If you want to peacefully protest, learn the law and do it correctly. The police did nothing wrong in that video. If anything, they warned the hippies too many times.

Back