Wall street protests

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gixXe.jpg

there ya go... the audio is louder on that one

Look up to him, he works hard. You should dedicate your life to hard work.

Keep working!

I also love how he thinks the middle east was radicalized against us because of bikini babes in hot tubs. What an astute observation Adam.

And if yo listened to the whole original video, he says they had a good thing going when they were protesting corporate greed/theft but that it went awry when their focus turned to the 99/1% thing and thinking that they should be getting something for nothing.

I like this guy. The girlfriend and I just listened to that video and pretty much both agree completely.

Fuck all of the people who got participation trophies that were as big as my 1st place trophies.

There is a lot of truth in the behavior patterns created by those types of good-will gestures.

What do you suggest one does to occupy their time and provide for their family/future?

Open a business. Best thing I've ever done. Also, the hardest thing I've ever done.

Work is the only way. Work hard and you will be successful. If someone has more than you, it's because they work harder than you. Keep up the good work. Work it!

you keep making those references, but you still havnt listed an alternative?

Work is the only way. Work hard and you will be successful. If someone has more than you, it's because they work harder than you. Keep up the good work. Work it!
Right, Communism is the answer. Everyone gets their fair share no matter what. You consider yourself a Libertarian? Everything you say contradicts the Libertarian philosophy..

That's still work...I meant in lieu of work...

I don't call what I do "Work". I don't call it a job either. I have evolved. I don't really have a word for what I do. It's too fun, and feels too good to be called "Work". That, or, Work itself isn't something I'm afraid of.

Work, all in all, is a good thing. It makes paydays and the things you buy that much better.

Back