oh noossss did the postman leave me gifts?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I love it. Nice build and it looks awesome.

Post up numbers when you get it tuned :thumbsup:

Speaking of the vent, check out this picture

62.jpg

some people when tracking the car will just put a mesh cover over the turbo and leave it be, you can see the inlet in this picture.

Yeah, that mesh is stupid unless you're only going to be running it for like 13 seconds. You ever seen a turbo chew up a rock, and then pass it along to the engine? Those valves looked really fucked up afterwards. The 'rock' was about the size of a large grain of sand.

Yeah, that mesh is stupid unless you're only going to be running it for like 13 seconds. You ever seen a turbo chew up a rock, and then pass it along to the engine? Those valves looked really fucked up afterwards. The 'rock' was about the size of a large grain of sand.

I know a lot of people who run mesh over their filters. My old civic was running low 9s with mesh and a few Zs are running 10s and a handful under 10s with mesh. It's an all out drag thing.

I don't know of a single person who runs mesh only on anything other then going down the drag strip.

Street + mesh = jackass

dyno.jpg

I hit the #s I was aiming for on this dyno, the dyno used today is well known for reading really low, most people are able to put down 30+ more WHP on a normal dyno jet, at least all of the local guys I know who got tuned where I had mine done.

Hoping to get on another dyno before too long to conform 400/400, I should be just over that. Perfect power for a stock block, its just enough power to cause the tires to skip around yet not too much that I can't get grip. perfect for street use!

Engine is the weak link right now, everything else is ready for 600+whp although I'm not really pushing to make that since I want a fun usable street toy =)

good numbers. how much did that kit cost you when all was said and done?

Can't really put a price on it since I didn't do just the kit, however, the kit alone I believe was 6800

Some pictures from today.

girls2.jpg

girls.jpg

After spending a day with the car having some reallll fun with it, I have to say, the car is perfect for me. It reminds me of when I first went from a Suzuki Bandit to a CBR super sport bike. People who ride know a good bike will go anywhere you look, in this cars case, it goes anywhere I look. I've had it sideways in 2nd gear and the car is super easy to control, it really does go anywhere you aim it.

Also last night I had really warm tires so they were gripping get, today I'm finding that I don't have as much traction, however, its super fun since the car still moves forward at a fast pace, even with the tires going crazy.

This car would make one hell of a drift car as it sits right now. It really is stupid simple to control.

6000 rpms? weak!

lol

good shit. enjoy it

Wanna race? =)

I went to a very large meet today, on the way out I toyed with 2 NSXs and a vette lol. I missed the days of playing street bully.

wow, i couldn't have taken that picture. i would be yelling...
"bitch get your jean rivets off my paint!!!"

I doubt anyone is more anal then me. If I thought at any point they would mark it, I would have said get the F away, however, I didn't see it happening.

car has ZERO door dings and for the most part is spotless, even 5 years after buying it. Trust me, it will stay that way.

Back