appreciate your A4s

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

omega2

Hello. I think we all too easily screw up, all too many times, A4 sheets! Yes, I feel we undervalue them, so I've made this photo-comic to balance it out a bit:-
anythingforu2.jpg

:huh:
riiiiiiggggghhhhhtttttt

ok, that was a LITTLE better than your videos... mostly because i didnt have to waste any time downloading it to see that it sucked
seriously, whats the point????

yes, that's me in the picture :)

the point is beyond you.

you spelled airplane wrong.

and if you were trying to be cool with "areoplane", its still wrong. its AEROplane

perfect sense to me, remember there's the use of a metaphor in there, at the very end.... following. i thought it was obvious,,,,but then i've a brain......haven't i?

okay now i can see through time and I still can't figure out what the fuck this thing is? what the hell kinda drugs are you on? and where do i get them ?

Quoted post[/post]]
the point is beyond you.

Quoted post[/post]]
perfect sense to me, remember there's the use of a metaphor in there, at the very end.... following. i thought it was obvious,,,,but then i've a brain......haven't i?
i see the point you are trying to make
i see the metaphore
its just dumb
:horseshit:

wow the blank page gives endless possibilities
ooooooooooooooohhh
jerkit.gif

but lets be realistic now for a minute
that writer still doesnt have shit to present for his deadline or whatever, so he is probly gunna get fired, lose his contract, or fail whatever class it is that he has to write for
if he is a professional writer, then that writer may have just given himself more competition in his field, by possibly encouraging some one else to use this "gift of freedom of expression", that means he is now going to have a harder time selling his books, or whatever it is that he is supposed to be writing
that writer is subject to a fine of $150 or more in many states, because regardless how inspiring you are trying to be, throwing a piece of paper out the window is still littering

great people come from those who take redicule...and turn it into something possitive....on that note...that sucked a little less than the last video...

that writer still doesnt have shit to present for his deadline or whatever, so he is probly gunna get fired, lose his contract, or fail whatever class it is that he has to write for
if he is a professional writer, then that writer may have just given himself more competition in his field, by possibly encouraging some one else to use this "gift of freedom of expression", that means he is now going to have a harder time selling his books, or whatever it is that he is supposed to be writing
that writer is subject to a fine of $150 or more in many states, because regardless how inspiring you are trying to be, throwing a piece of paper out the window is still littering

very sound, sensible thinking and it would be entirely true if it were fact-based, but this is fiction, feeble fiction, but fiction :ph34r: but nonetheless it made me laugh reading that :laugh:

You're not easy on the eyes, character.

i was once called 'photogenic' but i couldn't believe him!

.that sucked a little less than the last video...

the videos are superb! I much prefer those hope to do a new soon - please do download when you see it!

Still, not ONE Honda post from you. Even Sweaty had a few Honda posts. It's not at all that you're unlikable - Hell, I'm willing to bet your fan club is 4 times the size of mine.

It's just that... why Hondaswap.com to push your independentmoviemaker.com agenda !?

how do you have 4 times zero? its still zero, lol

wow. im speechless.

i'm in comlete desperation to beat you over the head with a 2x4.

:zipper_mouth:

Back