Happened to me too... fiancee broke up with me out of the blue

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ive seen her attitude change, where she is realizing how bad its going to suck moving out, and she seems to feel guilty about what shes done to me.

Be ready for her attitude to continue to change. You feel awful and she does too....in her own way. My long term relationship break up experience was a roller coaster. Sadly.....some of the emotional curve balls she threw jacked me up (in hind sight I reacted poorly). The booty calls were the worst decisions I made. I was her Man Whore. <----- Idiot.

Tell her if she wants a bootycall her hot friend has to join in. And then leave her out once it gets going.

Yeah, sex is a mistake. if it even comes up, just shake your head at her in disbelief and disgust and walk away from her.

Catch the sunrise, good shit.

Most of all, don't let her reactions to anything, good or bad, change anything for you.
ie, don't feel sad for her because she looks sad.

she committed to a place, so it's pretty much set in stone. You have 20 days of hell left. start a count down.

I'm not against sex as long as you are thinking and feeling with your penis and video taping it ;)

Reactions: B16
I caught 12 bass this morning and sweated my ass off paddling around, then went to the gym and hit it pretty hard. I find i gotta wear myself the fuck out to get a good nights sleep these days. She is all stressed out, and im trying not to let it stress me out any more. Her ass does look good walking around the house in her underwear, its been 3+ weeks since i got some.... the sex always was damn good. But yeah, i dont think its going to be a good thing at this point, i need to move on.

While I agree sex is probably a bad idea, the thought of once more out of spite would be pretty appealing.

And I'm sure she's smart enough to know exactly where the photos and videos would end up lol.

Hang in there dude.

Goddam my life sucks right now. She is such a mindfuck. I highly doubt any nookie is going to happen, sorry guys. We are going to attempt to be friends, primarily so I can have the dogs sometimes. I already told her if I can't handle it, I will have to completely cut her off. She really doesn't want me to do that it seems. We'll see.

With the dogs do what a lot of the parents used to do in the town I used to live in. In the back of the grocery store parking lot the parents would park somewhat close then make the young kids bring all their shit over to the other parent's car and jump in. All without one word to each other or even looking at each other.

It might suck to get rid of the dogs but it might be the only way to get closure.

So, I still am not sure who else this happened to as is implied in the title of the thread...

fuck the dogs.
get a new one.

i know, to some people dogs are like people, but its still a dog. if shes not willing to let you have them, then consider it collateral damage and move the fuck on.

pull your head out of your ass.

yeah man, you can't do it. It is IMPOSSIBLE to be friends because you will always want MORE than that. It will bring you down. Every time you see her, you will feel sick to your stomach, anxious, or whatever.
Maybe in a year from now, you can go visit the dogs. But if she's taking them, you have to let them go the same as her.

Back