Modern Warfare 3 Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so, they increased the ROF, but claimed to slow it down??

yes, robert bowling (trolling) posted on twitter that the ROF would be decreased 50%, and they did the opposite haha.

i like this guys videos
barrett.50 - "if your first shot hits you're going to rape face"
draganov - opening line, "welcome to yet another episode of this gun fucking sucks"

apparently this gun fucking sucks is a series by wickedshrapnel, i'll have to check those out now

Last edited:
and..... prestige 7. this time I carried over the mk46. I've come to love that lmg.

Damn bro, you are moving right along. I'm about halfway through Prestige 4, but I'm still laying off right now waiting for some DLC to come out to keep me interested...

So what does it mean if two days later I'm already at Rank 37? Either 1. I play too much? Or is it 2. I'm just that damned good? I mean, I already have the Mk46 to Level 30 and all the attachments are done...

I havent been on Live in like a week. :( AK and something else might have been done by now. Last day i played I picked up an LMG for the first time because I saw it could be supressed and thats just hilarious. I kinda wanna gold it now. Haha

I haven't even prestiged the first time. You guys are ridiculous.

i said fuck the AK.. kicks around way too much for my liking.. instead, started working on the UMP45.. acog w/ range works wonders

i said fuck the AK.. kicks around way too much for my liking.. instead, started working on the UMP45.. acog w/ range works wonders

I think the AK's recoil is mostly just visual. It looks like it kicks around a lot, but according to the stats it's not horribly innacurate...

Yea but that messes with your mind so I tend to try an correct. But, it looks kinda cool gold and I'm almost there so might as well. I loved the UMP. First one I maxed. I ran suppressor and extended mags the most.

range and rapid fire on all the smg's for me.
i have been trying to avoid the pp90 since i hit 2500 kills with it
want to unlock all the guns with 2500 so i'm trying to vary my game up a bit.
the mp5 was a mother fucker to get to 500 kills, it just sucks compared to the pp90 or even the ump45. i think i'll just try and do 500 kills a prestige on it and it'll be done by 8thP
the ump45 is my next task, i only need 500 kills to get my 2500 badge for that.

I always just use the recoil-reducing proficiency (can't remember what it's called atm) with SMGs. If I want to hang back and pick people off from a distance I'll just use an assault rifle and different perks.

Have any of you Xbox Elite people played on the new maps yet?

Kick. I have. Theyre pretty big. camp heavy sniping on one, and the other is a seatown CQB/midrange type map with some sniping points.

so last night I noticed I only needed 10 kills with the p99 to get 500 total on it. I equipped it on my running class. when the game ended I had taken it from level one to nine. I've never maxed a gun that fast.

yea, it helps when you hit the 10k xp for shit you did on previous prestiges
i needed 7 kills on my .44 mag to get 500 kills and 10k xp
once i got the 7 kills, i reached 500, and then hit another 10k xp for reaching maximum weapon proficiency, by leveling up the gun

it was a good match

yea, it helps when you hit the 10k xp for shit you did on previous prestiges
i needed 7 kills on my .44 mag to get 500 kills and 10k xp
once i got the 7 kills, i reached 500, and then hit another 10k xp for reaching maximum weapon proficiency, by leveling up the gun

it was a good match

Win.

What's your highest game match total xp including challenges and the bonus?

I hit 59,000 and some change a few months ago. I know I did at least four 10k challenges off four different guns that game.

I hit 90,000 something XP in a Black Ops game once. I think that was my highest ever...

Back