Sentence-Story Game Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It was the night before Christmas,

This is not a try or a joke

I kinda felt like it was, I went shopping at the Recycling Center and peoples summer Junk piles. I got some stuff that I needed (IE, a hose reel for the outside of the house), then I got some other stuff. Then I got some re-sellable stuff, I got a couple Golf bags, they're literally like new and go for 30-40 bucks on ebay.

Then I jumped in the 30 yard dumpster at the recycling center which I do every week. Call me a nut, I find stuff that pays cash. Like, today an 18" Flat Screen GATEWAY monitor, perfect condition, works fine, I mean this particular model will only sell for, I dunno, $40, but still, it was free, or I could replace my 15". I also found a couple old projectors that sell for $100 a piece. So I'll be a couple hundred bucks richer when all is said and done.

It was dark and dacheat was nowhere to be found. Luis998 was wandering aimlessly, looking

I kinda felt like it was, I went shopping at the Recycling Center and peoples summer Junk piles. I got some stuff that I needed (IE, a hose reel for the outside of the house), then I got some other stuff. Then I got some re-sellable stuff, I got a couple Golf bags, they're literally like new and go for 30-40 bucks on ebay.

Then I jumped in the 30 yard dumpster at the recycling center which I do every week. Call me a nut, I find stuff that pays cash. Like, today an 18" Flat Screen GATEWAY monitor, perfect condition, works fine, I mean this particular model will only sell for, I dunno, $40, but still, it was free, or I could replace my 15". I also found a couple old projectors that sell for $100 a piece. So I'll be a couple hundred bucks richer when all is said and done.

Nice! :thumbsup:

It was dark and dacheat was nowhere to be found. Luis998 was wandering aimlessly, looking for his lost shaker of

Dude, I would TOTALLY do that too if I had the chance. Smart man, Bryan, smart man and smart way to make a buck. :thumbsup:

wtf?

It was dark and dacheat was nowhere to be found. Luis998 was wandering aimlessly, looking for his lost shaker of salt, that contained high grade

It was dark and dacheat was nowhere to be found. Luis998 was wandering aimlessly, looking for his lost shaker of salt, that contained high grade aphrodisiac common in most forms ...

It was dark and dacheat was nowhere to be found. Luis998 was wandering aimlessly, looking for his lost shaker of salt, that contained high grade aphrodisiac common in most forms horny goat weed. When he

Last edited:
How did he mess it up? What he wrote works just fine, maybe not the best, but it flows a lot better then some of the shit you put out when you first started playing.

"Cheese comes in many varieties."

Yeah, don't be criticizing please...

Last edited:
It was dark and dacheat was nowhere to be found. Luis998 was wandering aimlessly, looking for his lost shaker of salt, that contained high grade aphrodisiac common in most forms horny goat weed. When he downed some, looking for dacheat

It was dark and dacheat was nowhere to be found. Luis998 was wandering aimlessly, looking for his lost shaker of salt, that contained high grade aphrodisiac common in most forms horny goat weed. When he downed some, looking for dacheat, he happened to see a...

It was dark and dacheat was nowhere to be found. Luis998 was wandering aimlessly, looking for his lost shaker of salt, that contained high grade aphrodisiac common in most forms horny goat weed. When he downed some, looking for dacheat, he happened to see a ferocious leprechaun that was ripping

It was dark and dacheat was nowhere to be found. Luis998 was wandering aimlessly, looking for his lost shaker of salt, that contained high grade aphrodisiac common in most forms horny goat weed. When he downed some, looking for dacheat, he happened to see a ferocious leprechaun that was ripping some ass behind taco bell.

was dark and dacheat was nowhere to be found. Luis998 was wandering aimlessly, looking for his lost shaker of salt, that contained high grade aphrodisiac common in most forms horny goat weed. When he downed some, looking for dacheat, he happened to see a ferocious leprechaun that was ripping some ass behind taco bell. He wipped out his shalelie

It was dark and dacheat was nowhere to be found. Luis998 was wandering aimlessly, looking for his lost shaker of salt, that contained high grade aphrodisiac common in most forms horny goat weed. When he downed some, looking for dacheat, he happened to see a ferocious leprechaun that was ripping some ass behind taco bell. He wipped out his shalelie and serenaded dacheat all night

What type of an instrument is a shalelie? Also, correct spelling? Is it a stringed instrument, reed, brass, what? Stringed I assume?

Sorry for the threadjack. Someone continue the story...

Back