Sentence-Story Game Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It was dark and dacheat was nowhere to be found. Luis998 was wandering aimlessly, looking for his lost shaker of salt, that contained high grade aphrodisiac common in most forms horny goat weed. When he downed some, looking for dacheat, he happened to see a ferocious leprechaun that was ripping some ass behind taco bell. He whipped out his shalelie and serenaded dacheat all night while she laughed like this: :lmao:

Following the laughter, Bryan appeared and asked if he could tickle her fancy with his enormous pink feather. She said, "Can I call you Frank? It really gets me going." "Sure thing!" he responded enthusiastically.

Meanwhile, Luis998 and the Leprechaun were hatching a devious plan. They were trying to decide how they could join the fun.Looking at dacheat, Luis998 ponders,"How can I get this girl named dacheat to conga with me?"

Just then, B

It was dark and dacheat was nowhere to be found. Luis998 was wandering aimlessly, looking for his lost shaker of salt, that contained high grade aphrodisiac common in most forms horny goat weed. When he downed some, looking for dacheat, he happened to see a ferocious leprechaun that was ripping some ass behind taco bell. He whipped out his shalelie and serenaded dacheat all night while she laughed like this: :lmao:

Following the laughter, Bryan appeared and asked if he could tickle her fancy with his enormous pink feather. She said, "Can I call you Frank? It really gets me going." "Sure thing!" he responded enthusiastically.

Meanwhile, Luis998 and the Leprechaun were hatching a devious plan. They were trying to decide how they could join the fun.Looking at dacheat, Luis998 ponders,"How can I get this girl named dacheat to congawith me?" Not knowing how to dance

Meanwhile, Luis998 and the Leprechaun were hatching a devious plan. They were trying to decide how they could join the fun.Looking at dacheat, Luis998 ponders,"How can I get this girl named dacheat to congawith me?" Not knowing how to dance he wasn't sure he could.

Just then, B

(I don't think Luis saw the start of the new paragraph.. we can make it work )

Meanwhile, Luis998 and the Leprechaun were hatching a devious plan . They were trying to decide how they could join the fun.Looking at dacheat, Luis998 ponders,"How can I get this girl named dacheat to congawith me?" Not knowing how to dance he wasn't sure he could.

Just then, B arrived in his new Civic.

Meanwhile, Luis998 and the Leprechaun were hatching a devious plan . They were trying to decide how they could join the fun.Looking at dacheat, Luis998 ponders,"How can I get this girl named dacheat to congawith me?" Not knowing how to dance he wasn't sure he could.

Just then, B arrived in his new Civic. The Leprechaun jumped up on...

Just then, B arrived in his new Civic. The Leprechaun jumped up on dacheat and started laughing hysterically

Meanwhile, Luis998 and the Leprechaun were hatching a devious plan . They were trying to decide how they could join the fun.Looking at dacheat, Luis998 ponders,"How can I get this girl named dacheat to conga with me?" Not knowing how to dance, he wasn't sure he could.

Just then, B arrived in his new Civic. The Leprechaun jumped up on dacheat and started laughing hysterically at B's new fuel-efficient whip.

Meanwhile, Luis998 and the Leprechaun were hatching a devious plan . They were trying to decide how they could join the fun.Looking at dacheat, Luis998 ponders,"How can I get this girl named dacheat to conga with me?" Not knowing how to dance, he wasn't sure he could.

Just then, B arrived in his new Civic. The Leprechaun jumped up on dacheat and started laughing hysterically at B's new fuel-efficient whip. B ran him over quick.

Just then, B arrived in his new Civic. The Leprechaun jumped up on dacheat and started laughing hysterically at B's new fuel-efficient whip. B ran him over quick. Right before dying, the Leprechaun

Just then, B arrived in his new Civic. The Leprechaun jumped up on dacheat and started laughing hysterically at B's new fuel-efficient whip. B ran him over quick. Right before dying, the Leprechaun, pulled down his tiny pants

Just then, B arrived in his new Civic. The Leprechaun jumped up on dacheat and started laughing hysterically at B's new fuel-efficient whip. B ran him over quick. Right before dying, the Leprechaun, pulled down his tiny pants and showed them all his

Just then, B arrived in his new Civic. The Leprechaun jumped up on dacheat and started laughing hysterically at B's new fuel-efficient whip. B ran him over quick. Right before dying, the Leprechaun, pulled down his tiny pants and showed them all his goldmember, and--laughing maniacally--died.

Just then, B arrived in his new Civic. The Leprechaun jumped up on dacheat and started laughing hysterically at B's new fuel-efficient whip. B ran him over quick. Right before dying, the Leprechaun, pulled down his tiny pants and showed them all his "lucky charms." Everyone gasped at

Just then, B arrived in his new Civic. The Leprechaun jumped up on dacheat and started laughing hysterically at B's new fuel-efficient whip. B ran him over quick. Right before dying, the Leprechaun, pulled down his tiny pants and showed them all his "lucky charms." Everyone gasped at him. He died.

THE END! :D

Just then, B arrived in his new Civic. The Leprechaun jumped up on dacheat and started laughing hysterically at B's new fuel-efficient whip. B ran him over quick. Right before dying, the Leprechaun, pulled down his tiny pants and showed them all his "lucky charms." Everyone gasped at him. He died.

THE END! :D

hahaha Luis likes ending stories i have noticed

Finally, Luis found dacheat. This time, he wasn't going to

Finally, Luis found dacheat. This time, he wasn't going to let her go without making wild and crazy boom-boom.

Back