Sentence-Story Game Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It was dark and dacheat was nowhere to be found. Luis998 was wandering aimlessly, looking for his lost shaker of salt, that contained high grade aphrodisiac common in most forms horny goat weed. When he downed some, looking for dacheat, he happened to see a ferocious leprechaun that was ripping some ass behind taco bell. He wipped out his shalelie and serenaded dacheat all night while she laughed like this: :lmao:

It was dark and dacheat was nowhere to be found. Luis998 was wandering aimlessly, looking for his lost shaker of salt, that contained high grade aphrodisiac common in most forms horny goat weed. When he downed some, looking for dacheat, he happened to see a ferocious leprechaun that was ripping some ass behind taco bell. He whipped out his shalelie and serenaded dacheat all night while she laughed like this: :lmao:. Following the laughter, Bryan appeared

It was dark and dacheat was nowhere to be found. Luis998 was wandering aimlessly, looking for his lost shaker of salt, that contained high grade aphrodisiac common in most forms horny goat weed. When he downed some, looking for dacheat, he happened to see a ferocious leprechaun that was ripping some ass behind taco bell. He whipped out his shalelie and serenaded dacheat all night while she laughed like this: :lmao:

Following the laughter, Bryan appeared and asked if he could

It was dark and dacheat was nowhere to be found. Luis998 was wandering aimlessly, looking for his lost shaker of salt, that contained high grade aphrodisiac common in most forms horny goat weed. When he downed some, looking for dacheat, he happened to see a ferocious leprechaun that was ripping some ass behind taco bell. He whipped out his shalelie and serenaded dacheat all night while she laughed like this: :lmao:

Following the laughter, Bryan appeared and asked if he could tickle her fancy with his

Following the laughter, Bryan appeared and asked if he could tickle her fancy with his enormous pink feather. She said,

Following the laughter, Bryan appeared and asked if he could tickle her fancy with his enormous pink feather. She said, "can I call you Frank?" He responded, "if you must."

Following the laughter, Bryan appeared and asked if he could tickle her fancy with his enormous pink feather. She said, "Can I call you Frank? It really gets me going".

Following the laughter, Bryan appeared and asked if he could tickle her fancy with his enormous pink feather. She said, "Can I call you Frank? It really gets me going."

"Sure thing!" he responded enthusiastically.

(I like yours better, let's roll with it...)

Following the laughter, Bryan appeared and asked if he could tickle her fancy with his enormous pink feather. She said, "Can I call you Frank? It really gets me going."

"Sure thing!" he responded enthusiastically. Meanwhile, Luis998 and the Leprechaun...

Following the laughter, Bryan appeared and asked if he could tickle her fancy with his enormous pink feather. She said, "Can I call you Frank? It really gets me going." "Sure thing!" he responded enthusiastically.

Meanwhile, Luis998 and the Leprechaun were hatching a devious plan

Following the laughter, Bryan appeared and asked if he could tickle her fancy with his enormous pink feather. She said, "Can I call you Frank? It really gets me going." "Sure thing!" he responded enthusiastically.

Meanwhile, Luis998 and the Leprechaun were hatching a devious plan. They were trying to decide how

Meanwhile, Luis998 and the Leprechaun were hatching a devious plan. They were trying to decide how they could join the fun.

t was dark and dacheat was nowhere to be found. Luis998 was wandering aimlessly, looking for his lost shaker of salt, that contained high grade aphrodisiac common in most forms horny goat weed. When he downed some, looking for dacheat, he happened to see a ferocious leprechaun that was ripping some ass behind taco bell. He whipped out his shalelie and serenaded dacheat all night while she laughed like this: :lmao:

Meanwhile, Luis998 and the Leprechaun were hatching a devious plan. They were trying to decide how they could join the fun.Looking at dacheat, Luis998 ponders

Meanwhile, Luis998 and the Leprechaun were hatching a devious plan. They were trying to decide how they could join the fun.Looking at dacheat, Luis998 ponders, "how can I get this

Meanwhile, Luis998 and the Leprechaun were hatching a devious plan. They were trying to decide how they could join the fun.Looking at dacheat, Luis998 ponders, "how can I get this girl named dacheat to conga

Back