the 3rd car

get the 3rd vehicle?

• yes - its a smart choice

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • no - 2 vehicles is more than enough

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well, she's not emailing me back, so who knows. lol i hate sellers. wait over a full day now

:werd:

Half the people selling things on the Internet are absolute idiots...

I responded to an ad for some rims on a local forum the other day, talked to to the guy on IM, haggled out a price, and then talked about how he'd get them to me. After all arrangements were made he says "well, guess I should probably find some other wheels to put on my car then."

WTF? If you only have one car and one set of wheels, then why would you put them up for sale? Predictably, the guy never showed up when he said he would, so I tried calling, e-mailing, and IMing a few times, and got nothing. Then, like three days later he IMs and says "yeah I decided to keep the rims."

Really? No shit idiot, you don't have any other wheels to put on...oh well, whatever...

Hopefully she'll get back to you, but then again, it's just as likely you'll never hear from her again... :shrug2:

:werd:

Half the people selling things on the Internet are absolute idiots...

I responded to an ad for some rims on a local forum the other day, talked to to the guy on IM, haggled out a price, and then talked about how he'd get them to me. After all arrangements were made he says "well, guess I should probably find some other wheels to put on my car then."

WTF? If you only have one car and one set of wheels, then why would you put them up for sale? Predictably, the guy never showed up when he said he would, so I tried calling, e-mailing, and IMing a few times, and got nothing. Then, like three days later he IMs and says "yeah I decided to keep the rims."

Really? No shit idiot, you don't have any other wheels to put on...oh well, whatever...

Hopefully she'll get back to you, but then again, it's just as likely you'll never hear from her again... :shrug2:

Or like when people know that your car is in pieces, offered as an incomplete project at a severe investment discount, work out a trade for their couple hundred car, and then in the end make a stink "What do you mean it won't be finished when I get it? I need it to go to work!"

What's the verdict, Brian? Did the dumbass ever get back to you?

3 cars = 1/3 of the gas tank gets used in each.

it's all the same shit.

anyway, never got back to me so i guess its a lost cause

it's all the same shit.

:werd: :withstupid:

That sucks ass that she never got back to you though. Are you going to keep on looking for another one? If so, are you sticking to looking for a Civic or just something that is a good deal?

it's all the same shit.

anyway, never got back to me so i guess its a lost cause

When I had 12 cars idiots used to ask that shit all the time "How do you afford gas for them?" "Well, it's not like I drive them all at the same time, ass"

Back