the o'lady's new dd

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I dont know what ecu just yet.....but will look in a few.

hrmmm... I think I'll buy one and toss it on the Z...

DSC00595.JPG

someone photoshop it on there...

/threadjack

Yea bad dizzy is what iam leaning for too..... If they put a diffrent year v tec head on there then mabe they didnt switch ecu's and the ecu thats in there is not for vtec? Could this be it?

Ok another noob question..... I bout a book on my car....haynes but cant find anything about the v-tec where should i be looking?

the ecu will be under the carpet in the floor bored fire wall area, and it should have a p28

Ok and in the haynes it shows the coil out side the dizzy but i think the one thats on there is inside?

yeah, and it could actually be a few other ecu just get the number and tell us what it saysd

Ok give me a little while..and thanks for the help......
Ps. Here is my cell number 469-964-3803 will you pm me your too if i need to call while i am looking at it......thanks.... Name is jarrett

Ok, next question it has back brakes off of a 95 gsr integera. I took it to get the brkes bled and they said i need a new master cylender so i put one on it and took it back up there and they said they didnt know if it will fix it due to the back brakes but everything should be ok right?

Yes it has a p28 ecu..... Now whee is the vtec silinoid?

Ok i have cleaned it and replaced but still doing the same thing

No i didnt take it off and it doesnt have any wires running to it the plugs are there but no wires

Back