the o'lady's new dd

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

No i didnt take it off and it doesnt have any wires running to it the plugs are there but no wires
alright, if you are going to address the issue here, there is no need to pm me.

thanks for the help going to wire it up tomorrow.........let everyone know whats up.....

There is a time when you must tell them all... GOOGLE MOTHERF*CKER!

that refrence section doesnt fucking help.....i have an ecu adapter on the car one of those ebay shits..... every wire is fucking green.....so now what i have googled it and read up on it but that still does not help!!!

ok the ebay wiring doesnt matter,what matters is that you find the correct pin to run the vtec wires then you trace it throught the wiring conversion and repin it there

yea i know that iam going to hard wire it. straight from the ecu to the vtec silinoid. but now iam second guessing my self on all the wiring. i found out that the motor is a d15 and the head is a 92-95 d16zc vtec head. i got the vtec plugs and a ecu connector at the junk yard this weekend but i dont know if everything is there. and on the ebay ecu adapter their is a plug with 8 or nine wires that are nit plugged in to anything. i wonder if that is the vtec wires and stuff for the knock sensor and ect. but i dont know enough about it to tell. i did looked on line but could find nothing. also at the junk yard i got an ecu that origonaly went to the car and hooked it up. it thew about 5 codes. i think a 4;7;9;20? but i dont remember if that was all. and the car would start with the oem ecu but ran worse than it does now. so yea iam new at this but iam not a total dumbass. so can anyone help me out please.

ok so the car was DPFI,needed/needs to be converted to mpfi and obd1 so,you ned obd1 ecu,obd1 dizzy,and ten you can start diagnosing problems,,
sounds to me like you bought someones wiring nigtmare

all of that has been converted already. so far as i can tell they just didnt wire up the vtec. the whole top of the engine is d16 vtec. i think they just thought they could put the d16 head and everything on and an ecu and it would be done. because everything is good except the vtec part. and the damn ebay adapter is all green wires except for the plug that has 8 or nine colored wires on it. so any suggestions?

dude, you really just need to find a honda shop or a local car forum and pay someone to fix it. pay $300 and get rid of the headache.

it's a cheap learning lesson, but now you know to never buy someone elses shit.

yea going to take to a shop on tues if i cannot fix it my self. but i still want to learn how to do it. its already pissed me off and i want to fix myself. so can anyone help? or is this one of those things you just have to see to fix?

dude, you really just need to find a honda shop or a local car forum and pay someone to fix it. pay $300 and get rid of the headache.

it's a cheap learning lesson, but now you know to never buy someone elses shit.

i new it would be some what of a pain in the ass. but the price was good so i got it.
when i get it running right it will be well worth the trouble. thanks for the help though.:D

Back