we are getting dissed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

they ever think it coulda been a typo

Calesta was SUPPOSED to :p

don't knwo where he ran off... havent seen him around in a couple days now

Shit. Hey B, if no one else has the time or desire to do it, I can start. I'll need a reliable site to get my info from though. I know some of the corrections by heart, but not all of them.

i've fwd'ed all the info weve gotten from various peopl to mike..

have him fwd it to you- and pm me for the admin panel password

Doh... sorry guys. Been real busy, and this weekend was spent rebuilding my brake system and being flooded out all over Houston.
:(
Getting on it right now.
:)

Originally posted by Calesta@Oct 29 2002, 03:37 PM
Doh... sorry guys. Been real busy, and this weekend was spent rebuilding my brake system and being flooded out all over Houston.
Getting on it right now.
:)

i saw those floods in the news...wondered if that was where you were too :( glad u arent underwater

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Oct 29 2002, 02:40 PM
i saw those floods in the news...wondered if that was where you were too :( glad u arent underwater

That really really bad red spot was right where my apartment is- we went from just rain to 6-7" of standing water in just one hour. I couldn't get back into my complex, and had to drive to the parents' place to stay the night... then wake up at 4:30am to drive back home, eat breakfast, shower, then get to work.

My car isn't too happy after driving through all that mess- I got pretty deep 3-4 times, and had to back up and turn around while revving the engine (and frying the clutch) to keep the exhaust clear of water. I pulled my damn bumper off on one side (that's how high the water was) and cracked another part of my passenger fender apart. Seeing water go over your hood isn't fun.

:blink:

The engine spec info isn't updated just because of this weekend though... but I'm getting on it now.

Hey, no big deal, just tryin to help out where I can. Not tryin to steal your show or anything. :D :p

Back