Football Pick'EM 2009-2010

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

have children or work nights? :lol:

since I'm done, I can say both. Especially since I had mine at 25 and I have friends just starting at 35. No thank you.

Now, back to football.......

Anyone in any fantasy leagues?

posted this in the picture thread as well, but it fits here

Attachments

• stinky.jpg
    stinky.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 177
Our kicker blows but the Boys still take the BIG W!!!

I kinda hate my father in law.

We went to my in-laws last night because it was my wife's birthday. I paused the game on their DVR and my mother in law called him to let him know not to unpause it because i wanted to watch the whole game.

Instead he completely ignored what she said, unpaused it, and then when i walked through the door he's like "GUYS! THE COWBOYS ARE KICKING ASS".

Then, after the whole house yelled at him for that we continues to yell at him because since he unpaused i came back and the last point available on the DVR was 2:00 left in the 2nd.

THEN! he continued to watch the game live in the bedroom with the TV turned up all the way. And thanks to my brother in law and pokerstars.net, he was forced to walk away with 38 seconds left in the game so at least the ending was a surprise.

Anyway that was a fucking amazing game and Roy Williams drastically pulled down Tony's passer rating. I hate him and I'd really like to see him either moved to the slot or traded completely.

*EDIT*

Now that i think about it, switch him and ogletree because after last night it's quite obvious that ogletree is what roy williams was SUPPOSED to be.

wait wait... the Saints lost? ... to the COWBOYS? What? Who filled them Cowboys up with steriods suddenly??

Jets and Falcons game? fucking boring as hell, except the 65 yd TD catch. oh and ha... Minnesota lost.

51-45 arizona takes it on a fumble recovery in 1st OT. wow. 96 points total in the game

dude, i know i was leaving a restaurant at around 5:30 and decided not to watch the rest when i got home (score was 31-10).

I feel cheated.

id just like to take a moment to say:

'How bout dem cowboys'

They're going golfing right now... :ph34r:

Whos your team?

NYJ vs Indianapolis for AFC Championship

and

Minnesota vs New Orleans for NFC Championship

Obviously I'm going for Indy, but I'd like to see Favre get to the Superbowl.

Indy vs Minnesota in Miami

fuck that

/me goes to look for the thread that he said NO and Dallas were the only two teams he liked this year.

Poor Favre, and I'm not being sarcastic. That poor guy was getting hammered all night by the Saints defense.

fuck farve. im glad he ended that game the same way he's ended every important game in his career. being greedy when he could have checked down and getting picked off.

Yay New Orleans won the superbowl. Now maybe everything is fine and dandy and everyone there can party it up and we can all finally forget about fucking Katrina and the tragedy.

Indy's defense played horrid in the second half. Its like a whole other defense showed up after halftime. We can make them go 4-out from the 3 yard line, but we can't keep them from marching back down the field after they pulled some high school bullshit with the onside kick to start the 3rd quarter.

Congrats to NO fans, now stop bitching and complaining.

Back