Football Pick'EM 2009-2010

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Witten's never been a touchdown machine. He usually gets underneath routes for 10-20. That's his deal and he plays full back for deon anderson most carries.

Edit: For = In place of.

Last edited:
Ugh. I feel dirty. Rooting for NY because dallas decided to lose today. FUCKING FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!11

Not to piss you off even more, but I love it when the Cowboys lose. :)

NYG and Dallas are both frauds.

I don't get it with Dallas. Seems like they never can make a big play when they need to, whether it's offense or defense.

Not much doubt now that Wade is gone after this season.

You guys can all be glad you're not a Lions fan at least.

Yeah, we can only make the big play when it doesn't matter. It's totally effing amazing.

T-New, however, did get the interception after we got stopped 3 times at the 1, but the offense STILL couldn't capitalize. RAWR. I hate mondays after a loss like that.

and now Roy Williams comes out and says they should beat New Orleans on Saturday.

Does anyone care what he has to say. Seems like he has to be the center of attention at all times. He's become TO.

Yeah I'm not in any way a Cowboys fan.

That Desean Jackson is something else.

As a Lions fan, I can only admire other teams from a distance and hope for better days ahead. Of course, I've been hoping for a playoff victory since 1991 to no avail. 1 playoff victory since 1957. 52 years.

and now Roy Williams comes out and says they should beat New Orleans on Saturday.

Does anyone care what he has to say. Seems like he has to be the center of attention at all times. He's become TO.

Roy is NOTHING like TO. If he was he'd be coming out a lot more saying how much everyone else on the team sucks and the team in general sucks because he's not getting enough catches.

Roy Williams knows his place. 'If I'm not producing shit, I need to shut my face'.

In Dallas there was not a time when you could go for a week without hearing some kind of BS from TO.

I could only imagine what folks in Buffalo are going through.

14-0 Colts. FUCK YEAH!!!!!!

Best thing for the Colts to do is keep playing close games w/ all their starters playing full games. Everyone stays in sync on offense, and when that is happening, they're almost unstoppable.

I personally would love to see the Colts and Saints play in the SB with both teams 18-0. I doubt it will happen.

I had to watch that game online, and I only caught the second half, but holy shit what a game. 9 lead changes?? Jax is a great team, they're like the Colts' little brother, always giving them problems.

Yeah I'm one of the lucky 4 people in the country that gets NFL network as part of my basic cable package.

I think they get something like 10 games a year, and the rest of the time it's garbage. I would never pay for it if it wasn't included.

Yeah i worked nights for a long time. I feel your pain.

A friend of mine has NFL network on his Sprint service. Not sure I would wanna watch on a 4" screen.

Yea Ive been doing it for four years now. Its gettin old. Its not bad. I have no cable or internets at home so it'll have to do. At least my phone has a good enough resolution to pull it off.

I never minded it until I didn't have to do it. Then I realized how nice it is to just be able to chill after dinner instead of getting ready for work.

It's what I needed at the time to avoid daycare, but I wouldn't want to do it again.

I never minded it until I didn't have to do it. Then I realized how nice it is to just be able to chill after dinner instead of getting ready for work.

It's what I needed at the time to avoid daycare, but I wouldn't want to do it again.

have children or work nights? :lol:

Back