sigh... another build thread. but this one will also end without epicness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wont be running on the drag strip or the street. :D
Autocross? Some kind of track car?

EDIT: Ok, I went back and found it. "Road race endurance. Not oval track. There are a few events near where i live that cater to endurance road racing and ive been wanting to get into it for quite some time."

I have a couple of racing karts - Formula Rotax and a 125cc shifter. Track racing is fun. :)

Last edited:
Just run nothing at all, save weight. Who needs side windows? Thought this was a track only car. ;)

in all honesty, all the bullshit i have been dealing with trying to find parts lately, i just want to finish this car, go to the track a few times, sell it and buy a lotus elise

I really want tknow how those It'b's perform and how easy they are to tune.
SO far this is the sexiest pic to me....... :)

2011-05-14_16-29-24_329.jpg

K-swap Elise? Yeah....those are pretty sick.....and I've seen a supercharged one.....it can be a handful to drive :thumbsup:

Got my K20A Type R swap going in soon. I may come up short on a few incidentals or eat Top Ramen and Potatoes for the rest of the month lol

K-swap Elise? Yeah....those are pretty sick.....and I've seen a supercharged one.....it can be a handful to drive :thumbsup:

Got my K20A Type R swap going in soon. I may come up short on a few incidentals or eat Top Ramen and Potatoes for the rest of the month lol
I definitely rang the budget out on mine! Going in was $3k and we're sitting on $4.5k and a much larger bill with Avis/Enterprise than originally planned for. :cool:

to tell you the truth, if i get an elise, i am inclined to keep it stock and take EXTRA good care of it. those cars are going to increase in value as time goes on. they are already getting more expensive.

Nice dash! You'll probably want to move that ignition cylinder. It might get in the way of your knees.

is that suede wrapped aluminum?

I wanted to ask the same thing. :lol:
fuck painting or the bare look.

I wanna it soft and silky smooth.....:ph34r:

by the way I'm waiting for those ITB's to fire up before I purchase anything for my swap. It's very tempting.

Back