sigh... another build thread. but this one will also end without epicness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'd love to see this thing fizzle out, sit in the garage untouched for 3 months, have him lose interest, and sell it to me at a hefty discount.

I mean... Umm.. Yeah, it would be bad to see this project burn out! Keep up the good work!

I'd love to see this thing fizzle out, sit in the garage untouched for 3 months, have him lose interest, and sell it to me at a hefty discount.

I mean... Umm.. Yeah, it would be bad to see this project burn out! Keep up the good work!

trade me for an mv agusta f4 or a pearl white ducati 848 and its yours haha.

nah im still working on it. i just have no money. last thing i did was put in the radiator and block the doors but a few weeks ago. next thing i am saving up for is the fuel cell/pump/bulkhead etc etc.

This is probably my favorite build thread. You are doin such an amazing job on this car. I can't wait for the day you get it completed. Thanks for posting this thread, its awesome.

radiator is in woohoo
2010-11-14_15-00-32_586.jpg

2010-11-14_15-00-53_90.jpg

that looks like so much fun. damn i wish i lived out there to drive in that track.. sorry i had to laugh my ass off at the end when you tried to reach for the passenger seat to go in reverse. that was so funny..

Awesome dude. It seems like you know that track relatively well.

blame it on gran turismo 5 ;)

that was my second session ever at that track and the first time ive ever tracked a car but i used to road race motorcycles and i go to the go kart track every once and a while so im not a total beginner.

When I instructed for NASA those were my favorite kinds of students. They already knew awareness, flags, etiquette and terms. Made my job easy.

yea, i did really well. i was the 3rd fastest in our group (behind the two porsches. not too bad for a 98whp econobox) and i had a lot of fun. my fastest lap on the day was a 2:03. i am seriously considering getting my competition license once my rex is done.

oh i was also coached on one session by a mutual friend, andre hartanto (honda challenge driver) so that didnt hurt haha.

Okay....enough talk about the Fit....lets get that CeRX going!! Get a camera in that thing and lets see those Porsche boys cry a little.

My car has been irritating me (think my trans is bad......) so bad that I'm getting a 2005-2007 4runner for a DD and gonna track my EGg in the next year. If I get it to that point, we'll have to meet up at Laguna Seca.

And I love how you passed that Miata.....I heard they are no joke at the track.

thats what i meant lucky to have the opportunity to have that experience... the only thing around me is Mid-Ohio track about 2 hours away...

Back